You Think He's Cheating

Jason:

Walking into Jason's dorm, you hoped he hadn't forgotten your plans for tonight

Walking into Jason's dorm, you hoped he hadn't forgotten your plans for tonight. Today was your 7 year anniversary. You made it 4 years of high school with him and his first 3 years at college. Once you walked in you saw Jason knocked out on the bed. You frowned and headed towards his bed. Before you got there his phone vibrated.

Macy
When do you think we can meet up again?

She isn't getting suspicious, right?

You could feel the tears start to well up in your (Y/E/C) eyes. You started to walk out the room until you knocked something over and Jason woke up.

"(Y/N)?"

You turned around and looked at him with tears in your eyes. As soon as he saw this he ran up to you. "What's wrong, babe? What happened?"

"Why, Jason? We've been together for 7 years and you had to do this to me. You could've told me you didn't want to be with me.", you stated and the tears finally started to fall.

He looked at you shocked. He had no idea what you were talking about but shocked at the fact that you were so calm about it. "Babe, I need you to sit and tell me what's wrong. I don't know what you're talking about."

"Who's Macy, Jason?!? Because you've obviously been spending time with her behind my back."

He ran his hands through his hair before walking towards you but, you took a step back. "Tell me now, Jason."

"I'm not cheating, that's all you have to know."

"I don't believe you. You can't just start hanging out with a girl and keep it a secret from me. You tell me everything.", you stated softly. He reached for your hand but you pulled it back quickly.

"Just trust me. I'm not cheating on you."

You let out a shaky sigh and knew that you should trust him but something about this was sketchy. "I would trust you but the evidence is right there, Jason."

"Wow. You don't even trust me after being together for 7 years."

You let more tears fall and looked him in his eyes, "How can I trust you when you're keeping secrets from me?"

He ran his hands over his face and let out a deep breath. "I was going to propose to you tonight. Macy is my cousin, remember? She was helping me plan it." He walked over to the cabinet and pulled out a small black box. He got down on one knee and looked at you.