Noel Imagine #1

Do You Regret It?

Meet me at the bleachers in 10 minutes -Noel.

That was the note that was left on your locker. There was still two periods left in the day but, for you they were free periods so you went. When you got there Noel was sitting on the bleachers waiting. You walked up to him but, he was two busy on his phone to notice.

"Babe, I came here for a reason. Not to be ignored by you because of your phone.", you said. He looked up and smiled at you. He patted his lap and you sat down.

"So why'd you want to meet?", you asked.

"I can't just want to talk.", he said.

"Noel, you only call me when you want to talk. You text me when you want to make out, pick me up, or don't want to show your emotions when talking to me.", you said.

"Well, what if it's the last one?", he said.

"Then, tell me what's wrong.", you asked.

"Do you regret it?"

"Regret what?", you asked.

"Regret going out with me?", he said looking at you.

"No, never. Why would you ever ask that Noel?", you said, tearing up because you never wanted him to think that.

"There were these guys talking about you and how you could have done better than me. That you could have a guy that you don't have to worry that he's cheating or that will leave you. Or when he gets really mad would hurt you.", he said.

"But, Noel, you haven't done any of those things. But would you?", you said, your voice cracking and tears falling from your eyes.

"No, baby girl, don't cry. I would never do anything to hurt you. I love you too much to hurt you.", he said, wiping away the tears.

"Do you promise?", you asked looking at him.

"I promise.", he said, kissing you.