Chapter 4 - Fashion Show

Last edited: 07/01/2020

★👑★

White~

"White! Emergency in Nimbasa City! Don't have time for details! Just get over here as soon as you can—no wait! Right now! We don't have time to waste!"

Knowing Bianca, she was probably exaggerating. However, we were friends and I needed to be sure it wasn't anything dangerous. She had gotten herself in a crisis with Team Plasma last time, so this time I would be the one to help her.

Reshiram took me and Lucario to Nimbasa City. It had been a long time since I was here. There were many people here, as usual. Lucario and I were walking towards the amusement park.

I stopped and turned to my right, recalling a particular moment two years ago.

"Oh! A strong-looking Trainer! Please help me!"

Yeah... I recalled the moment where I helped the Daycare Man from the Team Plasma members who tried to take his Pokémon. He recognized the Riolu who walked with me at the time and told me to take good care of him.

Lucario remembered too, as he smiled and nudged my shoulder. I smiled and nudged him back, as I turned to the Ferris wheel where I heard the screams of joy. My eyes followed the seats' circular turning motion.

"I remember being in one of those seats..." I muttered to myself.

"They're not here. Let's ride the Ferris wheel and see if we can spot them. I love Ferris wheels. The circular motion... The mechanics... They're like collections of elegant formulas."

I wondered if that's the reason why I enjoyed riding Ferris wheels whenever carnivals appeared in other regions. There was the millennium festival in Hoenn and I had dragged Lucario with me so that we can ride the Ferris wheel together. Those were the good times, but the one here was my favourite.

"First, I must tell you... I am the king of Team Plasma. Ghetsis asked me to work with him to save Pokémon. I wonder how many Pokémon exist in this world..."

That confession had gotten me back then. I was surprised at how he had confessed his involvement in Team Plasma without a hint of stuttering. He had not regretted what he said to me, where he had battled me which allowed the Team Plasma grunts to escape.

'I know what to get myself out of the mood,' I thought to myself.

"Lucario, let's go ride the Ferris wheel," I suggested.

Lucario agreed and allowed me to lead the way. I ended up racing him to where the Ferris wheel was located. It wasn't a serious competition, as Lucario was very fast, but it was fun nonetheless.

Although, people were lining up for the Ferris wheel. Now that I've mentioned it, there were a lot of people in Nimbasa City... Oh right! Bianca! 

I wondered if the large number of people here in Nimbasa was connected with Bianca's plea for help. It's probably an event that's happening, but I was sure riding the Ferris wheel wouldn't cause too much harm. Besides, the Ferris wheel here was special...

Lucario and I were able to get in one of the carts. We across from each other, our elbows propped on the edges, as the Ferris wheel began turning. I remembered this feeling... it was pleasant.

"Remember this, Lucario? We rode a lot of these... but this one takes it back," I commented.

'I remembered. You were mesmerized by the view and how much you could see from the top,' Lucario replied, smiling and pointing to the distance.