Chapter 6 - Foster Sisters

Last edited: 07/01/2020

★👑★

White~

We were brought to a different place, a place I didn't know existed. It was like a forest, where most parts of it were covered in moss, from longs to the roof of the house nearby. There were Pokémon in the area, some hiding behind trees and some behind bushes.

Though it appeared peaceful, it felt very isolated and lonely.

"This is a place we found two years ago, after what happened in the castle," Concordia informed me.

"Yes; this was the place where we sheltered N after the incident with Ghetsis. He needed to heal himself mentally and we thought it was best if it was away from you," Anthea added.

"So this is where you've been for two years," I commented towards N.

He nodded in agreement. "After what happened back at the castle, Zekrom took me somewhere else—somewhere that wasn't where you were—and I began wandering around, thinking about what had happened and what I had done."

"You are a kind woman, White. Please do not blame N for the mistakes two years ago. When we found him in Driftveil City, we couldn't bear to see the regret and pain he expressed. We felt so powerless. We couldn't make him smile," Concordia explained.

"We travelled with him for a bit, helping the Pokémon that were victims to Ghetsis' liberation. Though some were happy, most were heart-broken. We found this place, in hopes N will heal from his past scars, yet he was afraid to confront you about it," Anthea stated.

These two years I searched for him... In the end, he was isolated in a place that wasn't visible to anyone but them. I couldn't help but be frustrated, of how my efforts were indeed in vain.

However, I stared at N, who stared at the Pokémon that were greeting him, specifically the Deerlings and Pidoves. He looked genuinely happy, which surprised me. The smile... it was so pure, brighter than any star in the sky.

"We must apologize to you, White. For two years you've been searching for N, yet he was here the entire time," Anthea apologized.

"Do not forget the few extra days where N wanted to search for White," Concordia included.

"He was searching for me?" I questioned.

Concordia nodded. "Come. Let us go inside and talk about it there."

Anthea led me to the house I noticed in the beginning. The house seemed old but from the way it's structured it wasn't going to collapse any time soon. There was moss covering parts of the roof and wall; there was even a little tree growing near the entrance.

From a perspective, it was like a small mansion. The interior was clean and fresh, besides a few small cracks on the walls, which contrasts to its outside appearance. Never judge a book by its cover, they say...