Chapter 9 - Resolution

Last edited: 07/01/2020

★👑★

White~

The grunt brought us to a northern safe house that sat atop a hill in Driftveil City. According to the grunt, it acted as a sanctuary for former Team Plasma members. N was very likely inside, as well as Concordia and Anthea.

Before that, I noticed Clay supervising a construction site, where I saw workers entering the cave that happens to me in the northwest part of the city.

'I'll be sure to talk to him later,' I noted to myself.

Lucario, Gardevoir, and I entered the safe house, where I had noticed some people tending to the Pokémon inside. What surprised me was the sight of Team Plasma uniforms on top of the tables nearby. Perhaps I wasn't used to the sight, but it was surprising to witness this scene. And the Pokémon here—they all look so happy.

However, what surprised me more was the presence of a Team Plasma Sage: Rood.

"Ah, White. It appears you haven't changed a bit—excluding your outfit, that is."

Oh right! I was still wearing the outfit from Elesa's fashion show. Maybe I was used to the soft fabric of the dress.

"Yes, it appears so. My other outfit happens to be in my bag. Do you have a room where I could change?" I asked.

The outfit was very noticeable with its bright colours, especially when the fashion show was a huge success. Even though I could handle critical situations well, I considered Bianca's warning. After all, I didn't want to create a bad image for others.

"Of course! It's the least we could do for you," Rood responded, turning to one of the grunts looking after a Herdier. "You there, please attend to Miss White and help her with her needs."

"Certainly!" the female grunt replied casually.

She motioned me to the lower area of the building, just downstairs from the first floor. In the room, I noticed more grunts sitting on separate beds. N, Concordia, and Anthea weren't there, and the building didn't appear to have any more floors.

"Everyone, clear the room, especially the men!" the female grunt voiced to the grunts in the room.

All of the Team Plasma grunts that were in the room stared at me with a surprised reaction before hopping off the beds and headed upstairs.

"Sorry about that. This is just the start for us, so space isn't something we could provide. You can make use of the room to change. I can wait outside until after you finish if that's what you wish," the grunt suggested.

"It's alright, but I appreciate the offer—actually, there's something I want to ask you, so do you mind sticking around for a bit?"

She widened her eyes. "I-is that alright?"

I nodded with a reassuring smile. "Yeah, we're both women so that's not an issue. Plus, I want to talk about all of this—this new Team Plasma I'm seeing."

The female grunt was still surprised but nodded. I asked Lucario to help me guard the door outside. Once Lucario did what he was asked, Gardevoir grabbed the white dress from my backpack, along with the dark grey jacket and black leggings neatly folded.

"Could you help me with the zipper?" I asked as I took off my cardigan.

"Oh, sure," the female grunt replied.

As she helped me get the zipper down, I proceeded to remove the dress and high heels.

"Your foot..."