Chapter Nine

Gentle movements are the first thing that wake me. Then it's the wonderful realisation that I am still in Rex's arms on the sofa.

"I'm sorry...I have to get up and go to work." He quietly apologises before sliding himself from beneath me.

"What time is it?" I groggily ask through sleepy half-shut eyes.

"It's just gone four in the morning." Rex says, looking handsomely tired and dishevelled.

My aching body tries to sit up but isn't cooperating due to overwhelming exhaustion, and yet I lie here with a content smile lazing around my lips. "Do you have to go?" I don't know why I have even asked him that. I too, have work today. I guess the thought of him leaving just makes me miss him dreadfully before he's even gone. "I'm sorry, of course you have to go." I try to rein in my neediness before Rex begins to think that I have become a woman who is clingy and unattractively insecure.

Running his hands through his hair with a tired sigh, he sits down beside me on the sofa. "Don't ever apologise for wanting to be with me, Angel." His head is comfortably tilted, his tone so softly heartfelt as he begins to stroke one side of my face with his unhurried hand. Then calmly leaning over my warm body, his kind gift to me is a wonderful morning kiss. Slowly moving against mine, our mouths are in the sweetest of sync; a slow recumbent kiss that has me needing to wrap my arms around him. With shuttered eyes, my sight becomes hazy with joy. Rex is fading in and out of beautiful focus as our kiss ardently deepens. His lips are passionately firm, overwhelmingly kissing me so hard that my body needs to push itself up against his. As our mouths lustily occupy one another's, our hands begin to roam with fingers that gently squeeze any aroused skin that they so happen to touch. My heart is racing and my quick breaths become bewitching groans to Rex. He quickly eases himself on top of me, his own breaths now ragged and rhythmic as his tongue salaciously summons mine. Our kiss is now far more abandoned and unrefined; wildly voracious. "Now I've started...I don't think I can stop." He huskily murmurs against my slightly parted mouth as he pushes back the fabric of my baby pink cotton tea dress.

Understanding his urgent need to be inside of me, my legs eagerly open beneath him. "Then don't." I gasp, deliciously taking his bottom lip between my lustful teeth. "I don't want you to stop." My tongue then brushes along the inside of his succulent top lip, causing him to close his eyes with promising passion.

When he opens them again, his green spheres are attractively absorbing and he silently keeps his promise by pushing my underwear to the side before slowly sinking his fingers deep inside of me. "I've not forgotten how good you feel." He hoarsely declares through partly closed eyes, pushing just a little deeper inside.

Rapture courses through me. Sweet rushes of mind altering desire pumps itself around my body, casting aside everything that once happened between us. "I need you, Rex." My eager hand reaches for his jeans, unzipping them impatiently to reveal his freestanding hard-on; solid and oh so ready for me.

Every movement he makes is purposeful and precise. As pumped up as he is with passion, all of his gestures are so sexily controlled and masterful that I'm more turned on than ever. He stares down at me with a delectable want sitting darkly in his green eyes, darkening more as his one finger teases across my nub with languid caresses. He knows exactly what he is doing. My body contorts with each torturous touch, arching back with a longing and powerful ache. "And I haven't forgotten how beautiful you look when you're aroused." Again, his fornicating finger brushes across my sensitised nub, his heated gaze almost primal now.

Licking my soft lips and swallowing, I feel like my desire is starting to dehydrate me. Rex intently watches the tip of my tongue skim across the contours of my lips with his hungry spheres, and now wants to taste some of what my own tongue just did. He suddenly kisses me—aggressively. His tongue salaciously sweeps in to possessively seize mine, pinning me in place. I surrender beneath him, opening my legs wider and hoping that he'll penetrate me soon. When he carefully leans back to lower his denim, he smiles at me before slowly easing himself into me; knowing that he's giving me something that I so desperately want—him.