Bucket List

before i start out this story, i have entered this in the #luckfriyay contest and i'm so excited!!! help me out by reading, voting and commenting.

welcome to Just My Luck by K.D.

I hover my fingers over the keyboard, twitching every so often. The clock ticking filled the silence in the air as I inhaled, holding it for a second as I thought for the first thing I must do. 

Blowing out the air, I resume typing, decorating the stark paper with a few flowers here and there at some points.

BUCKET LIST FOR SENIOR YEAR (BEFORE I GRADUATE):

#1: Drink alcohol (not not the hand sanitizer one)

#2: Dump a pail of paint over Sasha Hayes (curses her)

#3: Prank a teacher and not get in trouble (hahahaha.)

#4: Do something extremely rebellious and won't regret it (hmm..... i wonder)

#5: Have a permanent group of friends (never had one)

#6: Go to an underground fight and not get caught by the police (yaasssss)

#7: Kiss someone under the rain (clicheeee, i know.)

#8: Learn how to play baseball (not rebellious? deal with it, i've never played)

#9: Go skinny-dipping (i dunno, it came to mind)

#10: Steal some money (i'm not broke but i wanna try)

#11: Get an A+ in an exam (IMPOSSIBLLEEEE!!!!)

#12: Go to Paris, France (it's possible..... i think?)

#13: Get involved in the game, spin the bottle (stupid. but fun.)

#14: Wear a dress to school (SAVAGE, CURSE YOU DRESSES.)

#15: Graduate successfully with a scholarship to the chosen colleges (YAY.)

I lean back against the chair, placing both hands behind my head to relax. I purse my lips, reading my bucket list of the year with over 15 items to accomplish.

"Let the it begin." I smile.