#11

The fight went on and it was currently Round 3, the last round. Natsu was winning with only a few bruise and scratches here and there plus a cocky smirk on his face. 

His opponent throws a punch but Natsu easily dodges it, then makes a grab for it, twisting his arm back and kicking his groin causing the opponent to fall on his knees, clutching them in pain.

I don't know if he'll be able to make babies after that.

Natsu throws a knee kick upwards, his head jerking up and he falls to the ground limp.

Everyone around us began countdown starting from 1 to 10 yet the man remained still, not moving a muscle.

Cheers erupted and I grinned, cheering along as the two hooted really loud. 

The same blue haired mohawk got up on stage but didn't look so happy. He quickly replaced his stoic face with a smile and spoke, "Woo! Alright, let's all cheer for Levitas! THE UNBEATABLE CHAMPION!" 

Everyone cheered louder and Natsu jumped off of the stage and walking towards us three.

"I'll be borrowing Lucy for a moment." Natsu says, passing by the two whose faces showed how confused they are whilst Natsu grabbed my wrist, pulling me outside.

I almost stumbled on my own foot but with Natsu's form grip, he held me firmly and I didn't lose my balance.

"Natsu, what's wrong?" I questioned as we passed through the doors, rain droplets immediately trickling down my head.

"We're scratching off two things from your bucket list tonight." he replies, pulling me to the sidewalk.

"Wait, Natsu, I don't get-"

He pulls me to his chest, cutting me off with an 'oomph'. 

Without any word, he moves his hand to cup my cheek, forcing me to look into his onyx eyes.

He lowers his head and kisses me softly, a closed kiss yet filled with so much passion and want. This kiss was definitely different from the rest we had shared. They were usually demanding, passionate however this one held so much emotion that we both didn't know.

I kissed back, loving how I felt free and happy when we did. I slipped my hand and entangled them in his hair but not to hard.

He pulled away, "We just crossed out 'kiss under the rain' from your bucket list" A cheeky smile finds its way to his lips and I roll my eyes.

"So, what's next?" questioned Natsu.

"I'm down to being a b*tch." I say, grinning.

"Is the pail secured with the rope?" I finalized, checking the knot. Tyler nodded, "Yep, it's tight and secured."

"Good, let's wait in the library before she comes. She always demands that she's the first to walk through the door amongst her friends and she's a early bird for some reason."

They nod towards us and we walk straight to the library. We search for a vacant seat and decided to sit on the couches, to relax.

"I'm so excited!" I squeal, bouncing on the couch.

Nick chuckles, "They'll probably film it and post it online."

"Surely, the video might even go viral!" I smile evilly, thinking about it.

Sure enough after a few minutes, we heard students rushing to the entrance, a few giggling and others with phone in their hand.

"It's time." Smirks Natsu, standing up and dusting his hands.

We all follow suit, exiting the library and casually walking, following the scurrying students.

"WHO DID THIS!?" Shrieked a familiar brunette. 

We peek over those shoulders who stood in our sight.

"I demand to know this or I'll sue this school!" she screams and the students respond, laughing and booing.

"How?" laughed a guy.

"You're broke now remember? Your father's company owed too much debts, Sasha!" The crowd began laughing and she began to cry, red paint dripping all over herself.

She ran away sobbing in her hands and into the girl's bathroom.

"Serves her right." said a student, snickering.

I honestly felt kinda bad for her but all her years in this school, she's been doing everything with her money and nothing more.

"Guys, I have to go to my house today, gotta check on my payments and stuff." I say, not entering the house.

"You know you could just move in right? We got like, tons of room for you here." suggested Nick as he looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"Well... I don't want to be like a gold di-"

"-don't even finish that sentence." Natsu cuts off, sighing. "You're not, Lucy. You're our friend so move in here."

I pressed my lips in a firm line and thought about it. The deadline for the rent payment will be soon. Moving in would be amazing but I felt bad, like I'm friends with them only because of their money. It sucked to feet like that but that's how I feel unfortunately.

"Fine." I sigh out and the boys smile like children.

"I'll tell my landlord regarding it so I gotta start packing." I say, turning around to leave.

"I can take you." suggested Nick, keys in hand.

"Nah, I'll do it, come on Luce." motions Natsu as he walks straight for his bike. I look at Nick weirdly who only give me a mysterious smile before shutting the door.

Weird.

I turn around and scurry over to the bike, getting on it right after Natsu does. He hands me the helmet and I refuse, resulting to a short argument in which he forced the helmet on my head to end it.

He dashes off, straight to my house, taking the shortest route.

so it's boring i know. i ended the chappy early but yeah. i need to get this book finished soon so i'll do a double update as much as possible.

THNKS!

-k.d.