AtTeNtIoN

first off, i'm really sorry for not giving an update ever for the past months and weeks.

I'm really sorry for not updating but it's like the idea that bloomed in my head for this book pretty much vanished.

But I'm not saying I'm going to discontinue this book, I actually like the idea basis.

So like I'll be needing chapter entries for this, I need you guys to send me Chapter 15 of this book and the selected one and those that also submitted will be given a shout out and a follow from me.

And a vote spam.

If I get no entries then I will be forced to discontinue this book. I really need your help for thIS if you want an update as soon as possible.

So here are the important details:

Deadline: September 8, 2017, Submit before or on the day itself.

Email: heartapril8@gmail.com (this one only please)

SUBJECT OF THE EMAIL: CHAPTER 15-JUST MY LUCK-(your username or first name)

Here are the following applications that you may use for the story.

- WORD

- GOOGLE DOCS (from this, you are able to email it straight to me once finished)

If you guys wish to use another application, please pm me first because it may not be compatible with my PC or Laptop due to it's old software.

Before you send, please keep in mind the following:

- KEEP IT PG (kisses are fine like yeah, making out, yeah okay.)

- KEEP IT RELATABLE TO THE STORY

- DON'T ADD NEW CHARACTERS, CHANGE THE SETTING OR ALTER THE STORY COMPLETELY.

- LASTLY, ENJOY WRITING AND EXPRESS UR LOVE FOR NALU :))

You don't have to be good at writing just to send your work, my standards aren't way up in the sky. I'll just be selecting something that I can be able to expound on and would make sense for the story.

Love you guys and good luck! <3

-Faith

UPDATE:

GUYS THERES ONLY ONE WHO SENT AND I SUGGEST YALL SEND MORE PLEASE. ITS NOT A CONTEST IF THERE ARENT ANY OTHER PARITICIPANTS. PLEASE SEND, DEADLINES ON FRIDAY!!!