#4

I was on the verge of death I knew it.

My heart pumped loudly against my chest, sweat dripped from the side of my forehead and my hands clammy as I gripped the hems of the cloth.

Natsu sighs, shoving a small pile of dresses into my hands.

"It's in the list, we have to do it." he firmly states, crossing his arms over his chest.

"These are too short, Natsu!" I complain, pulling down the skirt of the dress I was wearing downwards.

"Stop complaining already, the dresses in your hands aren't as short, now go." he orders, pushing me into the lavatory.

I stumbled right in and he shuts it closed, using his body to cover the way. I sigh aloud, knowing that getting out wasn't an option and immediately regretting placing 'wear-a-dress-to-school' in the list.

I strip out of the skimpy dress I was currently wearing and into a white sundress Natsu and the boys had picked.

"Why do you keep choosing sleeveless?" I say, loud enough for Natsu to hear.

"Because if you wear with sleeves, you might look like a nun. The ones you have in your closet aren't exactly appealing, you know?" he casually replies and I glare through the door.

Nice to know.

"I'm done wearing the first option, judge it so we can get it over with."

The door swings open and his eyes immediately roam my body, making me feel conscious for some reason. I rub my arm unknowingly, anticipating for an insult or saying that I looked like I was trying to hard.

"It's cute." he complimented, breaking me out of my trance of thoughts. I snapped my eyes at him, thinking that he was joking but instead I found them sincere.

"Really?" I ask, still unsure about wearing a 'white' dress.

"Yeah, look at yourself." he enters the lavatory, placing his hands over my shoulders and spinning me around to face the mirror.

I hadn't noticed what I really looked like. 

The top is a halter top, showing off my smooth shoulders. The skirt traveled down from my waistline down, around three inches above my knee. The material itself was a decoration, like a lace of a sort.

"See? You're even caught up in your own look." he says, smiling genuinely.

I look at him in the mirror, slightly surprised that he showed a sweet smile. His hands that laid still on my shoulders felt warm and I looked away when he noticed me staring at him instead of the dress.

"I-I'll wear this one..." I stuttered, lightly pushing his hands off of me and exiting the lavatory to pick out my shoes. 

The door burst open with the two stumbling inside. 

"She's wearing flats!" yelled Nick as he tried to crawl inside to reach for the pair of shoes.

"No!" screamed Tyler as he pulled Nick back, stood up and walked over him. "She's wearing the sandals!" 

It went on and on until I cleared my throat, placing my hands on my hips.

The two looked like they were caught red-handed from stealing and I just chuckled at their state.

"Get up you two, you look hilarious." I commented, heading to my short shelf of shoes. 

I only had a few pairs like a pair of beige flats, brown sandals, red heels, neon running shoes and camo combat boots.