#8

steamy scenes ahead! I WARNED YOU. pretty much expect it to come anytime within the book but I'll always put a warning up ahead, so don't come commenting that me didn't warn ya.

 _____________________________________________________________________________

Immediately, I respond, kissing him back instantly. I still keep my hands between us, still shy about the thought of our chests against each other.

He gently bites down on my lip, asking for entrance and I hesitate. 

He pulls away but leaving only an inch of space between us. 

"Don't be scared, Lucy..." He whispers, his breath fanning my face.

"I-" He takes the advantage by slipping his tongue into my mouth, kissing me as if there was no tomorrow. I try to cope with his eagerness and demand but I couldn't for I was weak and inexperienced. He explores my mouth, leaving me weak in his arms. 

Giving up, I remove my hands from his chest and tangled them in his hair, pulling him closer to deepen the kiss. He groans against the kiss and I blush, totally not expecting it. 

His made makes it way down to my butt, squeezing it, causing me to squeal against the kiss. He smiles at this and lifts me up, immediately I wrap my legs around his waist, still not breaking the kiss.

"Natsu..." I murmur against the kiss breathily.

"Hm?"

I successfully pull away from the kiss, both of us panting heavily and out of breath. Our lips were red and swollen, visible under the moonlight. 

"We need to stop, Natsu.." I whisper, my arms around the nape of his neck. 

He cutely frowns and I can't help but peck his lips, giggling. 

"Why?" he asks.

"Because we might lose control, dummy." I deadpanned.

"I don't mind." he says, smirking as he leans in to kiss my neck. I gasp, surprised but don't complain, shutting my eyes.

He trails kisses down my to my collarbone until I realized that my breast were pretty much exposed. Too late to voice out, he kisses the skin right above my nipple and my breath hitched. 

Noticing that I tensed, he looked up at me and I look right into his eyes. 

His eyes were silently pleading for him to kiss me and honestly, I wanted him to. Though I was quite scared, inexperienced of this situation, I wanted him to do it. 

Taking my silence as an agreement, he kisses my nipple with an open mouth kiss and I moan breathily, tilting my head back. He sucks on it, working wonders with his mouth.

He moves on to the next one and with one hand, he's able to lift me up easily considering we were in water. Using his free hand, caresses my boob and I bite my lip to refrain from any sound coming out.

Observing this, he takes it as a challenge and removes his mouth from my nipple and pulls my head low to kiss me on my lips.

I respond immediately and we kiss in sync whilst he walks towards the land. He bends down and gently places me on the ground, my back against the grass. Immediately feeling conscious, I cross my legs from beneath him, placing my right leg over the other.

He doesn't break the kiss as he adjusts himself, hovering over me, placing both hands either sides of my head. 

We eventually break the kiss to breath. 

He leans closer, placing his mouth near my ear.

"I want to make you feel good, Lucy but I'm losing myself around you and I might fully lose control." I shiver as his breath fans my ear and from the cold.

"But don't worry, there will be a next time and I'm sure as hell that it's coming soon." I felt him smirk against my ear and I was obviously blushing crimson.

He gets off of me and I immediately cover my eyes before seeing Natsu Jr. 

He chuckles at this and I hear his footsteps walk away, probably to wear his clothes. I quickly stand up, covering my chest and still not looking at him. I felt embarrassed.

"It's nothing I haven't seen, Luce." I blush even more if that was possible. I scurry to the same tree where I left my clothes at and quickly slipped them on even though my body was quite wet from the swim. 

I was happy that I wore shorts and a tee earlier because wearing jeans would be one of the most difficult things I'd do.

I walk around the tree to see that Natsu had finished wearing his clothes and he was sitting on the grass. 

It was obviously awkward but someone had to speak right?

"Hey Natsu.." I call out, making him spin around to look at me. 

I had no idea what I was going to say. You know that certain moment where you forget everything when you call your friend. That was apparently the sort of situation I was stuck in, except the fact that I don't know if we were just 'friends'.

It scared me, honestly.

"You seem to be deep in thought." he says, breaking me out of my train of thoughts.

I nervously chuckle, "Yeah.. I guess so." 

"Come here." He pats the empty space beside him and I hesitantly walked over, taking a seat.

"Let me guess, " he starts, looking straight into my eyes. "You're a virgin?" 

My eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets and I look away, down at my finger nails. 

"You already know the answer to that." I simply replied, still not making eye contact.

"Hey," he softly speaks, placing a finger under my chin and making me face him. "There's nothing wrong about being a virgin you know? Wanna know something?" I gave him a curious look then he says three words that leave me shocked for a moment.

"I'm one too." he smiles at me and my eyes widen, surprised.

"I did not see that coming." I say, chuckling.

"You bet. I'm serious, I kind of think that marriage is important and stuff that you should give your virginity to the one person you truly love..." He trails off, looking away and into the peaceful lake.

"How about you?" he asks, not looking at me. I turn away so I wouldn't continue staring at him, looking at my feet as I tilt them to the left then right.

"I also believe in the same thing you do. I feel like, if you love someone and they love you back, your love can only be sealed through marriage and the final step is to like, make one another yours I guess... But what do I know? I don't exactly have role models set out for me in my life." I mutter out.

"You mean your parents?" he asks, turning to face me but I still do not look at him.

"My parents... I never met them. I was abandoned when I was a baby and I was left in front of a doorstep of the orphanage and the sisters took me in, raised me. I was a badgirl like said before." I say, smiling at the old days.

"I got expelled once and they warned me not to do it again. I listened anyways and they taught me how to live properly, marriage is important, love is important. It's true though... So, I'm saving 'em virginity for after the marriage." I explain, finally gathering the courage to look him in the eyes.

He was smiling at me, like a little boy who received the best toy in the world. But the reason behind it is a mystery until he momentarily revealed it with the few words he was about to say.

"Now that makes me want to make you mine even more."

dun dunn.... TWO UPDATES! YASSSS :D

<3,

-k.d.