#14

"Okay, here are the four boxes of pizza as requested." I say, placing the pizza boxes beside the coffee table where another taller table stood to hold our food.

I plopped beside Tia who made a grab for my hand, squeezing it and I knew she was nervous. I squeezed back, sending a message that she should chill.

"We'll make spin the bottle funner a little." said Tyler and I honestly felt a chill running up my spine. "Whoever spins the bottle will kiss the one the bottle points to and then... they have to either kiss publicly in which their time is shorter, 10 seconds only or if they choose to do it privately, it's increased to one minute but whatever they do stays between them." finished Tyler.

He looked at the five of us, waiting if anyone plans to add or object to the rules but none does.

"Alright, let's get this on." Nick says, rubbing his hands together and spun the glass bottle immediately.

The bottle slowed down and it stopped right at Tia who wrung her hands together behind the table.

"Yes!" cheered Nick and quickly got up form his seat and walked towards Tia who looked nervous but easily masked it with a smile.

"We can do it somewhere private." smiled Nick and I swear, he was blushing as well.

I immediately nudged Tia because I knew she wasn't the type to do things publicly.

"O-okay.." she got up from her seat and dusted her skirt, following Nick out to the balcony.

"This is interesting, I don't think Tia's even had her first kiss." I chuckle, remembering the times she rejected all romance books.

"How did you manage to convince her to play in the first place?" questioned Tyler, visibly curious.

"We had a deal." I reply, shrugging.

I kneel to make myself taller so I could get the pizza box and I offered some to them whilst waiting for the two.

After waiting for them, they finally appear and we all hooted because we knew that they did something more than just kissing. Probably some groping? 

I snicker at the thought and waited for Tia to take a seat. I observe her face and her lips were red and swollen, her cheeks were pink and her hair was no longer in its neat braid. Her clothes were quite rumpled and her blouse was buttoned wrongly. 

It would be quite embarrassing if I just say her buttons are buttoned wrongly but I decided to play it off saying I'll just get a few blankets and pillows to get comfy.

I scurried off to my room and pulled open the closet, pulling out my stack of blankets and a bunch of my onesies before rushing back to the room where we were playing at.

I tossed one to Tia and to the guys who looked at me weirdly but took it anyways.

I sat back down and Tyler was up next. He reached out and spun the bottle, the bottle spinning quicker than when Nick had. It slowed down and it was almost pointing at me until it continued further more, stopping right at Nick.

"Ew, f>ck no." cussed Nick and we all laughed. 

"Bro, we can just go to the balcony, wait for a minute and then come back. I definitely ain't gonna kiss you, that's disgusting." Nick sighs and gets up again, walking back to the balcony with Tyler who pushes him in which Nick returns with a jab to the rib.

A phone blares and I realized it's mine. I reach into my pocket, pulling it out and checking the caller ID. 

I frowned because it was an unknown number but who knew, it might be important.

"I'll take this call..." I trail off, standing up and scurrying to my room and tapped the green button, placing it over my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hello, is this Lucy Heartfilia?" questioned the male's voice over the phone. 

"Uhm, yes it is. Who is this?" 

"I'm Connor Hawkins, the lawyer of your parents and I was informed that the families' inheritance will be passed to you." 

He was so straightforward that I thought he was kidding. Except there was this thing about me when I knew someone was kidding or not.

"Sir.. I've never met my parents." I responded.

"Yes, I know that but considering your parent's death was found out, the money is yours." My parents were dead? I wasn't exactly affected considering I've never met them and they abandoned me.

"How do I know if this is real?" I ask, skeptical and unsure.

"You could search me up online, you'd find my name. " Okay, cocky much?

"Alright, where can I meet you?" I ask.

"The Bean, the coffee shop downtown. You have to sign some papers and it's yours." 

After informing me, we said our good-byes and ended the call. 

"Oh my gosh, this is so amazing!" i squeal, happy to hear the news and not the slightest devastated at my parents death. I was never looking forward to meeting them anyway. 

Yeah, I know. i'm a heartless bitch.

Can my luck get any better?

not done but few chapters ahead considering the list is almost done.

-k.d.