#3

"Oh my gosh, you should be like, a cook in a five star restaurant." I compliment with a full mouth as I shove another forkful of mac 'n cheese.

Natsu chuckles as he cleans up the kitchen counter he used to concoct the ingredients together before cooking.

"Ya hear that, Natsu? A girl complimented you, that's new." laughed Tyler as he ate.

I curiously glanced at Tyler but ignored it and resumed eating.

I swallow the chewed mac 'n cheese and grabbed the glass of water beside my plate, sipping.

"Natsu, tell us why you brought Lucy here." Urged Nick. 

Natsu glanced at me for a moment before smirking. "Well, she has something interesting that's going on and I'm going to be of help."

I roll my eyes at his cockiness, pulling out my phone and showing them the bucket list for senior year.

"I'm planning on making my life interesting for once and he decides to introduce me to you guys as my friends that 'might' happen to be permanent or like stay long kind of friends." I explain, scrolling.

"Kiss under the rain? Cliche indeed." Says Tyler, looking weirdly at me.

I shrug, replying. "I haven't had my first kiss and might as well let that happen, ya know?" 

"Wait a minute, you haven't kissed anyone in your life?" questioned Tyler with wide eyes.

I gave him a dull look, nodding as I drink some more water. 

"Damn, score her man." says Nick towards Natsu. 

He visibly scowls but I didn't miss the faint blush that spread across his cheeks.

"Blushing you are, huh?" I smile, imitating Yoda from Star Wars.

"Shut up." he turns away from us, covering up the fact that he was blushing by cleaning the counter further.

"Does that happen often?" I whisper to Nick. 

"Rarely, that's why we're currently taking a video." he looks down at the phone in his pocket with the camera peeking out.

"Hey! I heard that, jackass. Delete the video!" snapped Natsu as he immediately reached for Nick's cellphone.

"Nuh-uh, I'm so getting duplicates." Nick laughs as he pulls out his phone, ending the video and sending it to Tyler whose phone rang.

"Give me that." Natsu snatches the phone from Nick's grasp who still happens to be grinning like an idiot.

He switches open the phone then glares at Nick who gives him an innocent look.

"What the f>ck is this?" He shows the phone to Nick who guffawed out loud, no longer being able to contain his laughter.

Since the phone had a password, it was stuck on lockscreen. Guess what? The lock screen backdrop was Natsu's blushing face.

Zoomed in.

I covered my mouth so I wouldn't laugh out like a hyena.

"Man, this is priceless!" says Tyler who shows me his cellphone, the video playing of Natsu turning visibly pink.

"Let me have a copy." I say, telling him my Facebook account, befriending him and him sending the video.

I immediately switch off my phone before Natsu could notice that I had a copy.

I spun around to see what happened between the two who still happened to be fighting over the cellphone.

Natsu then smirks triumphantly, seemingly deleted the video and tossing the phone back to Nick who caught it with ease. Expecting Nick to frown, Natsu smirked but after a few moments of realization, he knew that he had much more copies to delete.

"Dammit, I give up." sighed Natsu who walked around the counter to eat his already cold dinner.

We three laughed at his hopelessness and brought our dishes to the sink.

"Guys, are you sure as hell that this is gonna work?" I looked at them, fear etched on my face.

"Relax, Lucy. Do something rebellious and not get caught is our forte, don't be scared." Comforts Tyler who arranged the fireworks in order.

I rubbed my arm, scanning the small hut made purely out of wood. It was quite dingy but as soon as we entered it, the small hut contained all types of fireworks from the strongest to the weakest.

"Alright, Natsu. All set with the fireworks and connected. Do you have the lighter?" called Nick.

"F>ck, I forgot. I'll run back-"

"-I got it." I cut him off, pulling out my lucky lighter.

It was lighter with a phoenix embodied into a 3D like design. I kneel down, flicking the lighter's cap open and pushing the button the down, blue flame lighting up the dingy hut.

"That's so cool, can I have it?" questioned Nick with a kiddy look.

"Hell no, it's mine." I scowled. "Anyways, what do I need to light?" 

Nick motions to one rope connecting all. I grip the lighter tighter and knelt down, looking at them for a moment then leaning the lighter's flame right at the rope, immediately starting up the flame.

I jumped up, standing and quickly flicking it off, running out of the hut along with the three.

"Let's go!" yelled Tyler as we ran as fast as we could.

Coming to a stop, we leaned against a tree, panting out heavy breaths.

A loud explosion is heard and bright lights appear in the sky, painting the dark vast. I look up, admiring the scene unfolding as more fireworks shoot out in the sky.

"Woohoo!" cheered Nick, pumping his fist in the air with grin on his lips.

"F>ck yeah!" yelled Natsu with a smirk. 

I just smiled, not saying anything as I watch the fireworks continuously shoot out until there was none left.

Because of so, I didn't notice the pair of eyes that watched me with a mysterious look, silently observing.

I know it's short but I'm gonna make this like a short story but the chapters aren't short. like a few chappies. WE NEED TO GET TO 1K!!! AT THE LEAST, LET'S GO LET'S GO!!!

-k.d.