#15

Kablam nachos, im alive. I wanted to take a break y'know. School is crazy hectic, geez.

I love you guys but you guys may be the death of me. *phew* Anyways, so an amazing taco sent me a written chapter 15- (will be putting her in dedication). So it's gnna be a thing now. I have a hard updating so suggestion from another amazing taco-chip - JoceLovesNalu said to let fans or perhaps those who wish to take part in updating this book could create chapters for it. I've considered so whyyy noot??

        Heading back to my room, I strip out of the clothes I sported and switched to my casual ones. I placed my black cropped hoodie over my chest and my skinny jeans just below my belly. Brushing my hair behind my ear, I sigh out, taking my phone and pocketing it in my jeans. 

    Before going to the door, I slip on my beige leather boots with a a tassel for each zipper which swung back and forth as I walked. As I was about to pull open the door, it was pushed opened from the other side, making me back away in sudden fright. 

               "Who the fuck?" I say as I look up. 

    "Why were you so excited when you got that call?" Natsu asks. I hear jealousy dripping from his voice.

        "Oh, so you were listening?" I smirk before replying. "Oh well, it's nothing! I just needed to go grab some coffee with someone." He looks at me, as if it had affected him. "Are you going with another guy?"

      I choke on my saliva and look at him in disbelief. "Well, if I'm being honest yes. But it's a lawyer. I have to sign papers and I promise I'll come back. Natsu, you honestly don't have to worry." I say before standing on my tippy-toes and planting a kiss on his nose. His face slightly flushes and I give him a gentle smile. "See you."

  Walking out, I bump into someone else at the stairs. "Are you kidding me?" I whisper. 

    "No. But I saw that." Tia says, a playful expression on her face. I look up at her and glance her up and down before smiling mischievously as well. "Oh, how about you? " I say, grinning. I motion to her blouse. "It's all buttoned wrongly." Tia, looking alarmed, glanced down to see I was indeed telling the truth and quickly fixes it all up. We both burst into laughter afterwards then she asks me why I'm dressed. 

   "Well, I'm going to the coffee shop to sign some papers and come back. Specifically to sign the papers to make my parent's fortune mine." Tia looks at me in confusion before nodding slowly and mouths out an 'okay, making her way downstairs. I finally walk out the door, keys in hand. 

   I decided to take Natsu's bike without his consent. "Perfect." I grin before making my way to his bike. Settling comfortably, I thrust in the key in the ignition, starting up the engine after.  With that, I dash off to The Bean, my hair flowing along with the wind.

 Soon, I arrive by the block of the coffee shop. Parking and taking out the key, I make my way into the shop and looked around for someone who looked formal or anyone who would recognize me. My eyes then landed on a man in a suit with extremely slicked hair and a bunch of papers propped in his arms. But of course, he was on the phone.

    Classic buisness man. 

  Not wanting to seem impolite, I walk to him and caught his attention by clapping lightly in front of him. I greeted him in a low voice, hoping to not interrupt his call. "Hello, sir. I'm Lucy Heartfilia." I smiled at him.

   I'd usually say: 'Yo I'm Lucy and here to get my cash' but I guess 'I should add have better manners to my bucket list.  He gives me a formal smile and tells the receiver of the call to wait before responding to me. "Splendid. Sign these sheets here and there is no need to read through it, and the money is yours. Everything is quite simple honestly." He says. 

 I frown. "That's it?" He looks at me and nods. I whisper an okay and take the pen he offers me. After signing on the blank space, he quickly takes the paper and places it on the pile in the grasps of his arms. " Pick up the money at my office tomorrow. Here's my card." 

 Politely, I receive the card with two hands. We bid a formal goodbye, and I immediately head for Natsu's bike. I take my keys out, start the ignition and head my way back wanting to explain to everyone what just happened.

  "You what?" Tyler asks in disbelief. "You headed straight there without explaining to us properly?" I slowly nod, wringing my fingers together. 

  "Yeah.." I drawled out. "I signed the papers and I'll be receiving the money tomorrow."

After I arrived, they crowded me immediately probably hearing the news from both Natsu and Tia. They questioned about my safety, why I didn't tell them but I managed to explain to them everything. However by the end, only Natsu remained to be the only one who sat quietly, his facial expression blank of anything.

 "Lucy." He calls out to me seriously. "Did you actually read through the files before signing the papers?" I bit my lip at that and slowly I shake my head. "Tha-at, I didn't do. He told me everything was simple and there was nothing to be worried about so I signed it, wanting to get it over with."

That's when Natsu abruptly stood up. "Who was the man, Lucy?" He demanded and made his way towards me. "Who was he?" 

He was making his way towards me in threatening steps and I could only afford to back away. "Natsu, chill first. He's a famous lawyer, known in the state uh- he gave me this card." I immediately dig in my pocket the card he handed me earlier. "It's his contact information and where he is wor-"

 He snatches it from my grasp and inspects the card before crumpling it half, cussing out a series of profanities. I furrow my eyebrows at this. "Natsu.. wha-what's wrong?" I asked, unsure as I cleared my throat.

   "You just made an agreement with a bastard who is merely a puppet of someone who can tear apart you life. Do you realize what you've just done?" He gritted his teeth together, angered. "I should've fucking asked who you were seeing. I'm such a fucking idiot." He slams his hand against the wall and I flinched. 

  His dangerous eyes met mine. "Now tell us. What was this 'bad girl' past you were actually hinting us before, hmm?" If looks could kill, I'd be way past the Earth's core.

   I gulped then grimaced, laughing awkwardly.

       FML.

    I did a bunch of edits but the main idea of this entire chappy was by otaku hinata. I'm still hunting for you username haha. Will update it when I get your reply. :p Message me peeps anytime. I'll be reading 'em when it notifies.

lys fam, faith