#10

OMG, I FEEL SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW. 

TITLE: Within Reach [Little Mermaid Retelling]

(LOAD IT GUYS, PLSSSS)

blurb:

Those books that spoke of the tales of the little mermaid, the girl who loved exploring and experiencing new things, searching the wide oceans of mystery and excitement were all just lies for the ears of children.

Aveline never experienced joy nor delight. All her life, she was on the run, away from the cruel Sea Queen who murdered her father at a young age.

However the Sea Queen had warned her that once she steps foot on land, a curse will be set upon her and each night, every full moon, her heart will slowly die little by little until she reaches her final breath. She must find someone to love and to love her back without a voice to speak.

Having no choice, the curse is set and she runs away, alone with no one else she could depend on until one day, she meets a man whose hand is outstretched, ready to provide support.

Kian Maverick was everyone's favorite guy. He's sweet, a gentleman and he knows how to treat everyone with respect. Once he stumbles upon Aveline, he doesn't have the heart to leave her alone, helpless.

In a world were mermaids are thought to be myths, Aveline must strive to survive, to learn the ways of becoming human and experiencing new emotions that she's never felt.

[please read it, it actually makes sense!!!]

I tried my best on this cover. lol. Please try it out guys, i'm so like determined to reach over a hundred reads on it at least.

THANKS, I LOVE YOU, YOU GUYS ALWAYS MAKE MY DAY! 

STORY------>

"Don't wear dresses, someone might grope you and I won't let that happen." orders Natsu. I roll my eyes and pull out ripped jeans, throwing it over to my bed.

I quickly shut that drawer and pulled open the one above it, taking out a white tank top with the converse logo and a dark blue leather jacket.

"Alright, I'll go get changed.." I say, standing up and dusting my legs. 

I grab the clothes I've chosen and make my way to the lavatory, quickly changing into the clothes.

The door is suddenly pushed open I quickly cover my chest as I was left in my bra and the ripped jeans I slipped into.

"Natsu, what the f>ck?" I cussed out and made a grab for the nearest cloth to cover myself with. I know, it's weird to feel conscious though we made have had an extremely heated makeout session. I used my blue fluffy towel and held the towel tightly against my chest.