#17

hi..

its been a while...

don't hit me im sorry ;-;

but hey guys...

NUMBER 13 IN LUCK? WHAT IS THIS I HAVENT BEEN ONLINE FOR MONTHS AND IM SO FUCKING HAPPY LIKE HTF? THANKS SO MUCH GUYSSSS.

so im gnna update hhahahahahaha~ <3

    Pick up the money? I thought endlessly if I am sure to actually head over to the lawyer's lair to claim my money. That is, if it did really belongs to my parents... I hold my breath, playing with the calling card in hand as I quietly adjust myself on the bed. I couldn't bear to wake the special guy laying beside me, sleeping comfortably. Sighing, I gently place aside the calling card and slowly slip beneath the covers and snuggle into Natsu's warmth.

    He groans quietly, stirring awake. "Good morning, sunshine." Whispers he as he kisses my head, taking me into his arms and wrapping them tightly around me. I chuckle and tilted my head up, kissing his neck lightly. "Morning." 

    He shivers and tilts his head, lowering it to look me in the eyes. "You, are driving me insane." Natsu's eyes are mischievous and playful, daring me even further. I stick out my tongue and pull away from his embrace, slipping off of the bed and on my feet. "Natsu..." I trail out.

  "Hmm?"

"Should I go to the lawyer?" I ask in a slightly whimpering tone, quite afraid of what his reaction may be.

     Everything is quiet but the air is stiff. I bite my lips and turn to face him, fingernails digging deep into my palm. "Natsu.. say something." I whisper demandingly. He's just looking at me, an unreadable expression in his eyes. My eyes travel towards the sheets that are draped over him, then back towards his onyx eyes. "You're not going alone."

   My eyebrows furrow together, "Wait- What?"

He pulls himself up, sitting comfortably as he looks at me with an even more serious expression; leaving no room for explanation nor negotiation. "I'm going with you, so get dressed. " Tells he as he gets off of the bed and towards the door, his hand on the doorknob. "If this man tries anything to you.. I'll kill him." Natsu's eyes flash with sorrow, anger and ... love? Before I could further decipher, he's out of the door; heavy footsteps fading within earshot. 

   I raise my hand, scratching my head out of confusion and frustration before actually heading towards the cabinet to reach for new clothes to get ready. "How bad can it be anyways.." Mutter I, too myself as I direct myself to the bathroom to take a nice warm bath.