New life

Aria shifted the brown boxes across the floor as she glanced around the half empty room at her remaining stuff scattered around the living room . She swiped the sweat across her forehead as she let out a tired and frustrated sigh . She had a long way to go . Her life was just to begin she thought with a smile .The moving truck pulled up to the driveway as the boxes shifted into the truck .well, finally she thought as she entered into the bathroom to wash off the days dirt .

4 hours later

She pulled on a sleeveless white dress and combed her hands through her lengthy hair .she locked her apartment door and handed the key to her landlord . Jake her landlord congratulated her for her new job opportunity in the city and wished her good luck . she unlocked the door to her mini copper that her parents bought for her 18 birthday Last 2 Years ago. Thinking about her parents she immediately called her mom up ' hello aria ?'  Her mother voiced rang on the speaker 'hey mom I just left I am currently heading to the new apartment. 'oh honey please be careful and call me when you reach your apartment ,your dad is currently in his office he has a new case to prepare for Monday  you know he tends to lose it she chuckled .'okay bye for now I am approaching the city and will call you back Love you mom'. ' Love you too honey ' as she ended the call . Her family was the definition of a happy family her father is a lawyer and her mom the typical housewife .Her new destination arrived quicker than she expected as she saw the sign leading the way to her new apartment reading ' elainsville '

She parked the car and pulled the key out the ignition and ruffled her hair as she stepped out of her car and locked her car . she inspected her picturesque environment the apartment was set in a circular  form with a fountain in the middle with probably 60 windows staring back at her and green plants lining by the fence and walkway . she exhaled a loud deep breath as she stepped towards her new glorious apartment.

Hey ,wonderful readers  I have finally posted a chapter hope you enjoyed aria's pov.