Discussion

' What do you want to talk about ?'. I asked . Daren cleared his throat he wore a fatherly expression as he started off with his fatherly speech . ' Look I want you to have a good reputation in this company okay ?And I want you to also keep a safe distance from Javid because he's a player and I don't want you to be played like his pawn in this game '.
I finally loosed my patience ' why is everyone giving me the same speech and I am a mature woman I can make decisions on my own '. I said as i puffed imaginery   smoke out my nose .
' Were just looking out for you okay?' , we don't want you to be hurt Aria you're an innocent one .' he said .      ' I get it I don't want to sleep with your f* cking best friend okay ? , and even if I do want to that's none of your business .'
I realised he said 'we' . 'So this  we  is you and your crush Isa '.         'She cares about you , Aria you don't know the truth '.

' What truth  Daren ?'. I asked . ' That's not for you to know , a secret is a secret.'  ' I believe  she's already ..... He mumbled silently I couldn't have heard him .  ' Javid is facing some real big problem Aria '.Darren ran a hand through his hair .' And he can make any rash decision in a haste and  he may regret it you're not a slut or anything it's because you're​ different and if you have any feelings towards Javid it would be better if you keep it hidden ' .He said as he walked away .

I was  confused and tired.  I believe I lost two good friends today  because of a silly reason . I was going to make it up to to them I thought as  Isa phone rang  . And that too over a freaking boss who I developed an liking for over an week because of looks and his gentleman ways towards me .

Isa answered the call as I began to blabber away  ' I am so sorry for not believing and trusting  you  for making a good decision for  a friend .' I ended my rambling as I awaited her  response . 'okay  you're forgiven but you have to make it up' . she said over the phone  . ' I have to choose the place and outfit your going to wear .

' Why do I have this feeling it's not something I am going to like  ?' .

' Exactly​ ' she evilly chuckled as I ended the call and leaned onto the chair . 

' Sacrifices I have to make for my friends ' I muttered as I closed my eyes .