Nervousness

Hey, I don't think anyone will read this book . I am feeling so disappointed because I had planned this book for so long and now............sigh  but never mind I shall give it a try.

Sweat was now aria's new makeup as she boarded the elevator .
A ping indicated that she reached the 50th  floor . She would have bet she look like a constipated monkey that escaped from the zoo.
A young receptionist was stationed on the floor at the side "good morning I am here to meet Mr. knight's."" Hey are you by any chance Ms.Blake "?. "Yes and today is my first day so could you please show me the way ?"." Sure one minute ,let me inform Mr.knight's ".
A minute passed an Isa...,She learnt that the receptionist name is Isa.
Isa came back looking flushed an flustered and she only nodded and quickly ran to the washroom  I guess.
Probably made out with the boss she thought as she headed towards where Isa came out from  .

She knocked on the door softly as she heard a voice full with authority said " come in". She pushed the door which had a sign with bold letters embroidered with gold and black design  reading Mr.knight's .

She stepped into the office as she  inspected her surrounding.
A gasp escaped her mouth as she saw the most beautiful interior design ever of a office.
The walls were painted white with tiny little dots of highlighter color green on the wall and the couches were light brown and along the wall had little white bulbs probably,
between the distance of 30 centimeters each all the bulbs
looking like little diamonds ring  and the most amazing thing that made her gasp a built in aquarium that the bulbs surrounded the frame of the aquarium.