Ugh ,hangover

I feel like a freaking vampire now because of  the sunlight pouring through the yellow  curtain  who the hell has a yellow curtain? , not me .
Hangover was one of the few things that ever happened to me that causes serious headache and the feel of nausea and worst  yet vomiting .

It did occur to me that I was in some on else room . Did someone raped me last night ,oh now I remembered Isa  wanted me to stay over the night at her apartment .

I got up cautiously and exited the room looking for any signs of Isa as I spotted locks of blond hair cascading down the couch back . Her back was pressed against the couch as she started to move around and slowly opened her eyes to inspect her environment .

"How's it going ?". I asked . " Great ". she said sarcastically.

" Can you cook ?". Asked Isa. "Kind of ". I replied " Greatest feeling since I woke up one minute ago is to know that I am going to get breakfast very soon ".said Isa feeling rather excited about food and  having a freaking hangover.   ". 

" Okayy lead the way ". " gladly will chef " as I tried to walk straight without knocking over something in this modern looking apartment that looked as if it was from one of the knights design of an apartment scheme.

I quickly prepared eggs , toast, cheese sandwiches and coffee . Probably will help in sobering us up from this hangover.

Isa was already dressed in her working clothing " we have to go we  actually have 30 minutes left , five minutes to work from here  ".

" What are you talking about ?" . "Work you forgot ?". She asked

"Oh my god ,oh my god today is my third day and I am going to  be late Isa help me ".  I was actually going to cry .

" Chill sweety I already got some fresh clothes for you on my bed I already ironed it for you ."

"Thank you so much , you're such a good friend Isa ." I felt so great  for what she had done  for me .

I sprinted  froward towards the bathroom as I realized only 25 minutes left .