Office

" So here we go this will be your office and there is everything that you can possibly think of in this office since Mr.knight's like everything to be in order for his customers and employees .
" um thank you Isa you have been very generous to me ".
"your'e welcome anytime Arie".  she said as she give me an awkward smile and exited the office shutting the door behind her.

The office was amazing but not as amazing like her boss own. Her office was pretty spacious with files arranged neatly on the table waiting to be handled and approved by her in her office .
she could see who was passing by her office but they could not have seen her .since the glass was opaque from the outside .

A white  stylish chair  for her and two black chairs opposite her for clients to sit on .
She finally sat on the white chair enjoying the softness of the chair against  her back .

She picked up a file to see a design of a house like mansion and thought it needs a little more improvement with some design that she had in mind and started to fire off from her job within 4 hours she was finished designing two inside design of a ranch house master bedroom .

She skipped lunch after deciding she hasn't no friend to eat with .
She didn't want to bother Isa since she seemed bothered with her presence around Darren   . Isa is way gorgeous than me how in the hell does she feel threatened by me ?  Yes I am very observant , I noticed the longing glances they had for each other . Like they wanted to rip each other 's clothes off .

Geez , that's a very heated story  there . It sure looked as if they were deeply in love with each other .