Shopping

She entered Walmart and started to pack food stuff, snacks ,conditioners ,shampoos ,body cream ,and household utensil as she stood in the line to be cashed .
she cashed her items and paid for them as she exited the store .
The parking lot was extremely quiet with a couple having an argument next to her car .
she approached her car the couple apparently did not sense her presence she heard the woman saying "we cannot be seen together Alfred , the girl may get suspicious about us ".
Said the woman .The man then said " aria does not seem to be the type of spying type to be involved in any fishy business ".
"Okay whatever I shall see you later ". She said As she quickly walked away .
Aria unlocked her car door causing a noise for the man to get  her attention as she entered she saw the man looking tensed as he looked at her sharply and hopped in his car and drove away .
she rested her head against the steering wheel thinking what in the world  just happened there she felt her hair on the back off her neck rise when she remember the man  looking at her .
He look like  a serial killer an the woman she looked like an business woman with class .

She drove home an it was lunch already an prepared a burger with soda as a drink and unpacked her shopping bags and spent the rest of the afternoon surfing  the internet and her social media pages .

The next day she went to a few tourist sites . During the week she spent cooped home until Sunday approached quickly .

Sunday night

She prepared a black tight skirt which reached above her knee and a white long sleeved blouse and paired it with black heels .
After getting her papers prepared for tomorrow she relaxed into her bath tub and let the warm water take her over.

She woke up to her alarm at 5:00hrs and washed her skin with her scented vanilla body wash and also shampooed and conditioned her hair . After eating breakfast she brushed her teeth and dressed in her office attire and plaited her now dry hair into a neat braid she applied strawberry ChapStick an applied mascara and a small amount of makeup .she looked decent she thought and simple  she liked how she looked . she grab hold of her heels and slipped them on and grabbed her required documents

She left her apartment at 7:45 and was supposed to meet for 8:00 she was five minutes away from work .
she quickly glanced at her watch to see it reading  7:48

Nervousness  kicked in as the shiny glass building radiated wealth from its structure as she approached the building after parking her car .she clutched her MK hand bag as she entered the plush looking building containing 65 story's .Yes she did researched her company's history.
The knights Industries  was one of the top most company's in the world .
she was nervous as hell she wanted to run back to her apartment an forget about this job.
But she wanted an independent life her parents are very rich people but she wanted to earn on her own .
She approached an blond female receptionist at the front desk "hey good morning I am  Aria Blake i am here for the first time, I am  supposed to start today so could you please inform Mr.knight that I am here".
she let out a breath " Ms.Aria good morning my name is Lisa Chan ,no I am not related to Jackie Chan ".As they laughed together at  Lisa's  joke and sobered up .
" I think we will be good friends". said aria because she already took note that Lisa looked like a kind and carefree person and they instantly clicked together for the first time .