Likings

'So what did you and the boss talked about ?' Asked Isa .

' What do you mean ? , obviously work we talked about ' I said as i eyed her .

' why did you ask that ?'. I inquired . ' Because our sexy boss is a player and any opportunity he gets he will take to make any woman get in his bed or desk or whatever .'

'No he doesn't seem like that kind of person Isa have you ever seen that before ?' . i asked her calmly.
I don't know why I was siding with him and only knew him for two days .

' You're trapped already Aria just like the others ' . she said as she got up leaving me there by myself .

The rest of the day went uneventful with me thinking about my boss being a player .

I decided to call my mom to ease the tension .

' Hello , what's up dear you alright ?' , ' Yes I am good mom , I miss you guys very much , I want to see you guys ,where' s
Dad ? ' .

' oh your dad, he's gone to his office he has a lot of work ' .

' Tell him I love him , Okay ?' .

'Yes dear come and visit us for the weekend please ?'. She begged .

' Mom I have loads of work I can't come I promise next weekend okay ?' .

' okay baby stay safe love you '. She said .

' Love you too ' . as I hang up .

I felt so much better talking to my mom.

Darren poked his head in as I raised my head and saw giving me and questioning look .

' we have to talk ' . said Darren .

What is it he wants to talk about I wondered .