Tiring Day

"Why , me god why me ?".I practically yelled this headache was killing me as I rested my head on the desk .

" The boss is in Arie and he wishes to see you regarding some kind of project for the Wilson's '. Said Isa .

Okay please wait on me' . as I checked for the Wilson's project and Isa escort me to the elevator.' I have to go ,see you at lunch '. Said Isa ' Sure' I mumbled .

I boarded the elevator as I pressed the 50 th floor .

I knocked on the door as I heard Javid's voice ' come in'.

'Sir you sent for me ?' .I asked i am so freaking stupid .

I did not make eye contact with him .

' Yes miss ... Aria right ? ' . 'Yes sir ' .

' okay can I see the work that you have been doing towards the Wilson project ?'. ' Sure ,' I handed the file to him .

He opened the file as I decided to lift my eyes to look at him .

Oh holy shit I thought this dude is freaking sexy is there an word to describe this package ? No there isn't . he was above those models in magazine .

You could see he had a well defined body as his body was pressed so tight against his blue navy shirt as his hair was set into a neat style .

'Miss Aria ' he called . I quickly brought my attention back to the real world and not my fantasy world . 'Sorry sir I was lost'. as I bent my head downwards in shame .
'It's okay ,I understand you were checking me out ,its okay'. he said .as he smirked .

My head snapped up as my cockroach brains now registered what he said .

'I saw you, don't deny it ' he said as he lifted his sexy body from his hair as I was still standing in front of his desk .

'Deny it aria '. I was feeling really terrified and turned on the way he was looking at me .

' Sorry sir ' .  He reached in front of me as he took a piece of loose  strand hair and removed it from my face and placed it behind my hair .

A knock erupted from the door as I took a step back it was Isa .

'Sorry to interrupt sir but the investors are here .'

'You're dismissed aria you can go to lunch , you too Isa ' .

' Enjoy ladies ' . he said

' Thank you sir '. Me and Isa replied .

We quickly rushed out of his office as the elevator indicated some one was in the lift already .