Meeting the unknown

Next morning aria dressed in a turquoise blouse and a tight white pencil skirt and loosed her wavy hair down  and paired it with a white wedge heels shoe  and  a simple pearl earring and pearl chain,  with a white Mk watch .

She locked her door and fired her engine  up and  reached to office in no time .

She quickly bid Isa Good morning and headed to her office . She felt so Relaxed and enjoy working  in this company since the first day . She had a lot of work to complete she thought .

Someone knocked on the door . "come in "she said . Darren stepped in" Hey Isa , I have some good news, guess what ? Your boss is here and he wants a meeting in the conference room in 20 minutes."

"Can u please escort me there please ,pretty please ?" .
"Why ?" He asked in an amused voice .Aria decided to flatter him "becauussee I would like you to grace me with your handsomeness and sexiness to the conference room , you know I like your company very much? She said  as she got up from her desk.

" You're flirting with me right ?"."maybe let's go " . she said as she passed a smile to Darren .

They boarded the elevator as Darren pressed the number 55 ,well she learnt something that the conference room was on floor 55.

She felt as if she was meeting the queen of england ,she only asked him to accompany her to the conference room because she would probably freak out  .

Her forehead was caked  with sweat as she neared the room her unknown boss is in .
Darren smirked at her as he saw she was panicking .

"No need to worry he's just one of them constipated monkey not like those hot boss like in those cliches book  , but i am one  of those boss ,as you see in my company my females employees practically beg me to take them on my desk ." said Darren . 
" Ew ,  gross that is so nasty and why are you telling me this ?". "Because you have to know the capabilities of your hot friend which indeed is the hottest human being on earth ". as he curtsied .

"Whatever" I mumbled  "Let's get on with this "your hotness". as I finger quoted the words "your hotness".

" Sure". he said as a smug smile took over his face .

He pushed the door open ."Javvviiidd" he called in a pitch girly voice "javiddd its me Rebecca your girlfriend . Babe I want you to take me I am so freaking ready you know what I mean ." Javid". he called in a serious voice as he went  back in his normal voice to call for whoever this javid is . " Oh shit , javid , its your hot best friend you can come out now  dude I am just playing ".

The bathroom light was on as I pointed my finger in the direction to the bathroom for Darren head to snap towards the door as he sprinted towards the door . "oh god ", oh god " aria , aria " Darren screamed as  I speed walk to the bathroom door .

As I peered into the bathroom I spotted a psychopath
standing with a bloody knife the psychopath had on a black mask as the psycho moved near to Darren as I grabbed his hand to run the door instantly locked .

"Tell me if this is not cliche where a psycho kills the beautiful girl and the ugly monkey ". I muttered as I looked at the ugly monkey aka Darren , looking as if he was pale as a vampire and I tell you pale as ever .

My evil mind smirked do you know why because that's the first time I never got a response from Darren boasting about his hotness.