Clubbing

The bartender extended the shot glass towards me and Isa as he smirked as she leaned in to grab the drinks ." Have a good night ladies". "You too " I said .
The place was crowded with a lot of greasy bodies  ,makeup caked faces , fake smiles ,lustful smiles ,  alcoholic breaths , skimpy dressers and dangerous looks .

We find a spot in the corner to sit on as we got to know each other in a different  view from the first meeting not as enemy but as friend  . Isa wasn't that bad she could  actually be my friend I thought .
She just needed time to warm up to and to get a better understanding of her views.

A guy with a stocky built body offered  to dance with her as she hesitantly accepted his hand and went off on to the dance floor to notice Isa looking uncomfortable whilst dancing .Maybe she noticed me looking at her  and felt awkward as I turned my head away.
    I inspected my environment to see none other than Darren standing at the bartender bar holding  a slim brunette girl with practically no clothing on .

My gaze moved to Isa as I saw she holded onto the guy chest .

I moved my gaze slowly back to Darren and saw him clenching his jaw and his fist folded .

Ha , that definitely proves it they have something for each other .

One day I am gonna get it out of Isa to confess her secret crush on Darren .

That definitely proved something  , why Isa felt so uncomfortable because Darren gaze was on her all the time .

She probably felt uncomfortable dancing with that guy because that guy wasn't Darren Pinol .