😴Night Newt😴

It had been three hours since we had arrived at mine and Thomas's childhood home.

Apparently our names where Zoe and Stiles Stilinski and our Dad was the Sherriff, our mom had died when we where about nine years old.
Our friends where called Scott, Malia, Lydia, Kira and Liam.

"Your gonna be starting school again next semester which is in a couple of weeks so you know if you need any help with catching up or anything do worry about calling alright Stiles" Scott said just as he was leaving. "Sure thing, I don't know if you wanna I don't know hang out or something in a couple days or something once me and the others are settled in or something you know to help with the memories" Thomas explained to him, his face lit up for a moment a smile crept up onto his face as he nodded "yeah we should that's a brilliant idea, my mom probably gonna stop by to check up on you guys tomorrow anyway so you know when ever you guys wanna talk we can talk" Scott said before leaving just me, Thomas, Gally, Frypan and Minho in the house.

"Well that weren't shucking awkward" Minho said from his seat on the couch, "yeah tell me about it and we hadn't even met them before it's these two slintheads that they knew" Gally said as he rested against one of the walls not far from Fry.

"Common shanks lighten up they were just trying to help" I say getting up from where I sat curled up in the arm chair heading towards the stairs. "Where ya heading shank?" Fry called from his seat, "checking out how many rooms there are I don't feel like sharing with one of you smelly slintheads" I call back jogging up the stairs. "I heard that you sorry little shank" Minho shouted darting up the stairs chasing me as Gally, Fry and Thomas all joined in with the fun.

I run into the room furthest down the corridor slamming the door shut before any of the boys could get to me, I could here them laughing and talking outside in the hallway which made me smile we hadn't felt this free to be like this in ages.

I turned round and got a better look around the room.

The room looked like it was for a girl but it wasn't to girly to be a girly girls room, I looked round seeing the full body mirror with lights going round the frame near a marvel poster on once did of the room not far from the chest of draws, ther...

The room looked like it was for a girl but it wasn't to girly to be a girly girls room, I looked round seeing the full body mirror with lights going round the frame near a marvel poster on once did of the room not far from the chest of draws, there were other things dotted around the walls as well as there being a rose shaped rug on the floor, I saw the bathroom which was right next to the wardrobe.

An finally I looked at the bed.

It was a canopy bed with light purple bed sheets, comforters and pillows in a way it looked like it came from a princess room out of a fairy tale.

I moved to look at the pictures that where dotted about the room many where of me and Thomas along with an older looking gentleman who I believed was our dad. Then there where a few of some younger looking versions of our selves with a woman and the man from the pictures before hand, I guess this was our mom before she died, I felt tears prick my eyes at the bought of not having my parents anymore. Not having my mom there to give me advise one boys or to have girl trips out or to just hug and be there for me, and not having my dad here anymore not having the protective father figure there to make sure I was safe and stuff, the person who waited up for me when I went on dates so that he was sure I made it home safe.