1

"Oh, so the new high and mighty Alpha brother of mine can't even attend his first annual Alpha meeting of the country?!" I yelled, throwing my hands in the air.

"Naomi, please, you're attracting attention." Sarah gave me wide eyes and I crossed my arms.

"You don't get what it's like being the idiot's brother." I narrowed my eyes at my her and she gave me a look.

"It can't be that bad." 

"I have to fill in his shoes for everything he doesn't have time in his schedule for. Am I his assistant or something? That's what the Beta's for! Oh wait, he's going with him too, freaking Caiden." I huffed despite Sarah's clueless expression and I remembered the purpose of this conversation. "I forgot, you only talk to me so you can get a chance to see my brother because of your crush on him." Her cheeks went red and her eyes went wide as I leaned in. "You aren't mates, he wouldn't waste his time on you." I hissed before stomping away to my class.

Okay, so that may seem a little mean of me, right? Let's get one thing straight here; I don't have friends. The only time girls want to talk to me it's because they're trying to get me to invite them to my house so they could see my brother and possibly attempt to seduce him. I've learned from many experiences, and Nicholai's yelled at me for bringing them to our house a couple times. Jokes on me right? Nobody really wanted to talk to me for real, who cares what Naomi thinks?

I think you should do a speech dedicated to all your fan-girls and tell them you'll never be anything with them and they should grow up and leave your sister alone with the questions about you. I mind linked my brother as I walked in my class and sat in my seat.

Another trying to befriend you? He replied with a snort.

You're not even attractive.

You say that because you're jealous of all the people that want me.

Your ego is a little high today... let's try to stay away from the mirrors today, yeah?

Shut up and listen to your teacher. I didn't reply after that so I could listen to the teacher's directions and start working on our in class essay.

Halfway through class when some people already finished I could hear a group behind me whispering, not even trying to be quiet might I add, and the stories were far too interesting to not listen in to. To get good gossip I had to listen to other people when they didn't know. 

"He's been the Alpha of the Bloodrose Dusk pack since December, Hallah. There's already horror stories about him."

"Like what?"

"He leads his warriors with even more blood spill than the previous alphas and he's proud of all the death he causes. All over the country werewolf news he's gloating about his success in the amount of deaths he causes."

"Why does he find pride in death?"

"He wants to build the intimidation factor I'm pretty sure. If I was the alpha I would be worried considering we're on edge of a war with them."

"What if he takes over our pack too?"

"Then we're screwed. Lock your doors, the big bad wolf his coming to blow your house down." My eyes narrowed as I looked straight ahead of me, cringing at the pun. 

"I feel bad for his future mate. There's a rumor that the past alphas beat their mates and children to have more power over them too. Wouldn't be surprised if he did the same." Another voice chimed in.

"He's hot though, right?"

"Definitely. What a waste of a pretty face, evil lives beneath it."

"What did he do to previous packs he took over?"