7

An obnoxious cranking and screeching went off repetitively for a whole minute until I realized it was an alarm and I opened my eyes, whacking the off button before groaning and rolling over until I hit another body and froze.

"You don't have school on Tuesdays." Fox's deep voice rasped out, unsettlingly close to my ear. I kept my eyes closed and grinned, pushing my face further into the soft pillow despite Fox's close proximity. I didn't care, I just wanted more sleep and this bed was warm and huge. "The pack trains on Tuesdays."

"Cool, wake me up when you leave."

"You have to start training, too. And you have to get ready now, we're leaving in an hour."

"Fucking hell, Fox." I groaned, turning away from him and clutching the sheets closer to my body. In less than a second the sheets were ripped off of me and the anger bubbled in me as I sat up and glared at the thief.

"You're going to want to get something to eat or you'll be throwing up your guts on the field."

"Fine, I'll get ready." I stood up and started walking towards my room before stopping at the door and turning. "Just remember you asked for it."

When he pulled into a parking space and I could see a lot of people already training nerves built up inside and I suddenly felt under-trained even though my dad trained me most of the time.

Fox got out of the car and started walking so I took off the jacket I was wearing to hide my shirt from him before following. I chose some maroon leggings and a loose grey tank that went extremely low on my back showing my sports bra, criss-crossing in an 'x' form. The neck line went into a deep 'v' also showing more of my bra. In my opinion, the outfit was hardly revealing. I just knew it would but the hell out of him.

I ran to catch up to Fox who didn't look at me yet and waited for directions. He was talking to someone that I sensed some sort of power from and I looked around at the different exercises. A group was running a trail disappearing into the woods, another group doing matches, one practicing skill in fighting, some doing laps in a large pool, others running around in their wolf form, and finally the group titles I assumed spread out around the field leading.

"She can start with running and you can go around like always. The next group is coming in another two hours and so on." The man spoke. Fox nodded and finally turned to me, clenching his jaw when he saw my shirt before taking a deep breath.

"Naomi, this is my Gamma Ekon, Ekon meet my mate Naomi." He held out his large hand and I shook it, feeling intimidated by his bulkiness. "He's putting you in the running group, they're already back from the woods. You can go catch up and just join them, they already know you're joining today." I nodded and took a deep breath to relax my nerves. I was a good runner and had a lot of endurance, I'd be fine starting there. I nodded and jogged over to meet the group and started jogging with them back into the woods.

After doing a lot of sprints we rotated over to matches and I could feel a lot of glares from different people, suddenly making me a lot less confident.

"Pick your partner based on similar body weight and pick a mat to start sparring." I recognized that Striker was taking over the fighting station. I looked around to see people pairing up and saw a small group of girls stop in front of me, glaring at each other. So Sammy wasn't the only one who wanted to beat me up, huh? They've been training every week for god knows how long, but then again I've had an alpha train me my whole life that put me through hell and back.

"Just someone get on the mat with me." I sighed before standing on one end of an empty mat, watching one of the girls cockily walk over to me. She was wearing shorts and a sports bra and when Fox walked over she looked back at him and smirked. That's it.