6

When I got inside the house Fox gave me a look and I stared at him for being a crazy idiot. He was serious? Without thinking I brought the bottom of the shirt over my head and threw it at him before running up the stairs. Two can play at this game, mister jealous, possessive, protective mate.

I found the bag of my clothes and pulled out the perfect combination for tonight. I put on a black lace bralette that had a V neck and stopped a little above my belly button with a maroon skirt that went to my belly button and stopped in the middle of my thighs. Perfect, enough skin to set him off. Especially the fact that I was wearing a bra.

For an hour and a half I did homework before I fixed my hair a little and went back downstairs with intentions to help making dinner, and to get him round up over nothing.

He was already in the kitchen, I know I'm surprised he can actually cook I mean I was expecting a hired cook, with things set out and he was on his phone, leaning on the counter and not facing my direction.

"What are you making? I can help." I spoke, catching his attention. When he turned and saw what I was wearing I watched as his eyes turn into a fiery orange.

"I'll have to call you back." He ended the call and put his phone on the table, grabbing the edge of the counter and leaning on his hands, looking at the floor. "What are you wearing?"

"Oh, this? It's just something I put together to wear for dinner." I watched his jaw clench multiple times before he spoke.

"That's funny, because that's not what you're wearing at all."

"Really? Cause I don't think you get to decide what I wear all the time."

"Is this your way of being stubborn about the shirt because if it is-"

"It's just really about me wearing what I want. You don't really have a choice."

"The hell I do, Naomi. Go put a shirt on."

"But this is cute." Fire was in his fists in an instant.

"I don't have much self control, especially with you Naomi. This is you rushing your time to get marked." I shrugged at that.

"I'd still wear this."

"Yes, you probably would," I watched him walk around the counter and inch towards me. "but you wouldn't be free from the mark anymore." His eyes were a less fiery orange than before as he towered over me. His hand brushed my hair behind my shoulder leaving a trail of soft sparks on the skin he touched, showcasing the spot where I would be marked sooner than later. I sucked in a sharp breath when he touched the exact spot and he made eye contact with me. "But you're mine no matter what," His voice was softer, lighter this time. "mark or no mark. The only difference is a visible claim."

"Then do it." What the fuck did I just say? His eyes widened in surprise and his eyebrows furrowed in.

"What?"

"I said do it. Mark me, you ass-hat."

"Like I said, no self control. You say it and I'm about to do it. Don't joke about it."

"I'm not joking Fox, do it." Why in the hell am I saying this? An hour ago I would've fainted at the thought of being marked today.

"And there goes all the control I had left." With that his lips crashed into mine and tingles vibrated through my body at the contact. His hands were holding my face and mine were on the back of his neck and head, pulling him closer than I ever imagined. I was slammed against the wall and my leg wrapped around him. What the hell was I doing? I was kissing my mate. No, I was kissing mother fucking Fox the shit head.