9

"It's literally just fake blood, Fox. Don't be such a little penis." He jumped again when I squeezed more of the crimson ooze on his neck, his excuse that it was cold. 

"Is this going to stain my skin?" I thought about it for a minute before nodding.

"Probably." When I went to squeeze more on he hit the bottle away from his neck, almost making . 

"What are you doing then? Get this off of me!" I scoffed and rolled my eyes at him. 

"You're such a little baby. Hold your neck in a different position, I need a picture before the blood oozes down more." He sighed and got back in his position on the wall and grabbed his neck as I got in my own position and clicked a couple pictures. "Now I'm putting more between your fingers too, so try not to cry." He scoffed at that and opened his fingers so I could add blood. I grabbed some white makeup on a beauty blender and told him to open his mouth a little. When I was about to dab some on his lips he stopped me.

"What are you doing now?"

"Making your lips paler, the pictures have to capture your death."

"I'm sure you wish it were real and not just makeup." 

"Ha ha, you're sooo funny." I started dabbing a little white on and took more pictures, repeating the same process until his head was slumped and fake blood almost got on the carpet. "Thanks for being my subject." I said reluctantly, being taught to thank and forgive whenever it was necessary. 

"You know, I got a kick out of it so it's a win-win here." I stopped packing up my special effects makeup stuff and looked at him with narrowed eyes. The blood was smeared and dripping all over him and he really did look dead from the tip of his nose and below, kind of psyching me out for a minute. 

"What do you mean by that exactly?" He smirked and shrugged. 

"When you're focused you make the most picture perfect faces, wish I could show you what you looked like."

"Are you insulting me, Phoenix?" I stood and crossed my arms.

"Maybe a little." 

"You know, I don't even feel bad for the paycheck that's gonna have to fix this." 

"Fix what?" Without saying anything else I grabbed the fake blood and threw the cap off, squeezing it right over his head and watching it all pour out over his head, dripping down his body. He was frozen in his spot, feeling the blood ooze all over him and watching drops of crimson splat on the floor. When the bottle was empty I put it on a table and stood back, admiring my work. What a beautiful piece of blood.

"You know, I don't even feel bad for what I'm about to do."

"Wha-" I realized that he was going to do something to me so I darted for the door and ran straight to his bathroom, quickly turning on my heels to slam and lock the door but much to my luck he pushed through the door. I screeched and ran into towel closet, trying to close me inside with a tight fit but that too was opened and I was grabbed by my waist where he pulled me in and surprised me by dipping me. I cringed at the cheesiness and the feeling of his sticky wet hands on my back before he pulled me back up and I pushed him away.

"Stay back you bloody dick!" I pointed at him with warning and raised eyebrows but he just smirked cockily.

"I believe I owe you my apologies for the insult, my beautiful flame." He held his hand out and did a bow while I watched him cautiously

"Well then I forgive you because you let me drown you in fake blood, so let's just forget about this whole issue-"

"Not so fast. You owe me an apology for ruining my carpet and making me look like a serial killer in my own home."