(Sirius X reader)

you sat beside lily, as James flirted with her. Causing snickers from Sirius and Remus as lily rolled her eyes and rejected him for the millionth time. you were the first female marauder, you might of had the tiny-ist crush on Sirius. knowing him as a lady killer, you thought there was no way possible that he could of liked you. you were dead wrong. james sighed and put his head down as lily walked away from him. "bro, you need to do something a little more romantic.." james looked up, interested. "and what would that be Y/N?" you cleared your throat, "well since I am a girl, and lily's best friend. I know exactly what you should do...! there is multiple things you can do, like maybe 12 things. if all of them fail, well sorry James your  not getting married to her." you listed all of the 12 things he should do as Sirius and Remus snickered about how James was hanging off your every word. James nodded as you stopped talking, he didn't even say thank you, he just ran out of the room. you sighed looking worried, " I hope he doesn't make a fool out of him self.." right after you said that, you, Sirius, and Remus started to burst out laughing, you got some weird looks but you brushed them off.

               you sat down on a couch in the Gryfindor common room, doing Potions homework, when lily sat beside you. "what did you tell James!? he wont stop bugging me!" you sighed and turned to look at her, "maybe you should give him a chance, I would love for someone to go head over heels for me." lily shook her head, "well lily, he's better then that Sytherin, Snape. that called you a mud-blood.."  you lowered you tone as the word 'mud-blood' came out, "please give him a chance, as your best friend and his!" lily sighed in defeat, " I guess I'll have to, but if he messes up one time he's going out the door.." you smiled and giggled. "what door lily? your door?" lily pushed you playfully. "soooo, do you fancy anyone?" your cheeks turned a shade of dark pink. "no, no, no I don't.." lily jumped up in the air, "your lying! who do you fancy Y/N pleeeaassse tell me!" you looked around the room. hoping Sirius wasn't there, you leaned towards lily's ear. "s-Sirius..please don't tell him." lily smiled, " I will never tell anyone I promise." you sighed, nodding you sat up and headed to bed.

          " Y/N, Y/N, Y/N!" "get up! we need you!" you grumbled, "ugh, Sirius and Remus..im sleepy go away." but then you remembered, your in the girls bedroom, and you had on a silky nightgown on. "wait a sec, your not supposed to be in here you twits!" you said, covering your self up. Sirius rolled his eyes, "but we need you.." Sirius and remus said at the same time. "what in the bloody hell would you need me for in 2:00 in the morning?" Sirius huffed, "for a prank, we'll be waiting out side." once they left you quietly put on your F/C jacket, leggings, and slippers. you walked out of the girls bedroom and stood beside Sirius and lupin. "so, what type of prank were you guys doing?" Remus held up a book that had the words 'plans' printed on the front, he opened it to page 394 (I'm sorry I had to CX) and handed you the book. it read, "sneak into the potions cabinet, find a phoenix feather, witch's eyes, holly juice, and a weed worm. first, cut the -" you skimmed down to the bottom because you assumed that Remus had to all that. "result: a medium pink poof that contains never ending hearts." you looked up. "so, we're going to make the poof of pink and put it?" you asked, "we're going to put it under the potions master's desk, so when he sits down ill move the lid of the container. then, it'll explode." you nodded, "where's james?" Sirius frowned. "why? we wont need him.." he blushed as he heard how bitter he sounded, he narrowed your eyes at him. you put your hand gently on his shoulder, "I'm sorry I asked Sirius.." Sirius seemed to melt under your touch. Remus just stared, wondering why you guys didn't ask each other out. "its fine, sorry if I sounded bitter.." Sirius smiled. you grinned back, "what about james' inivisibiltiy cloak?" Remus held up the cloak. "clever boys! lets do this!"