Tomes and scrolls with a treat of Anxiety??

Remus was not the one for conversation. I found that out the hard way. Once we stepped foot into hogsmede, it was silent and uncomfortable. I used what I knew about Remus to get him to open up. Books. So, once I had suggested that we should go browse books, Remus was all talk. I was a book geek myself so chatting about the quality of a book was easy. But, once we ran out of things to talk about my anxiety kicked in.

    Remus walked beside me, silent. I looked at him anxiously, hoping for something to say or do. Out of fear of this 'date' I grabbed his hand. Remus didn't seem to mind and actually squeezed my hand.
Okay Y/N you can do this.
Then, spontaneously, I came up with the greatest idea.
I pushed Remus into the snow.
Yes, that was the great idea.
Was I mad? No.
Did we both grin at each other and declared a snow war? Yeaaaah.
Once Remus realized what happened, he slowly looked up. With a wicked gleam in his eye that only could be of a Marauder, he grabbed my leg and pulled me down.
"You thought you could get away with that?"
"Nope."
So, the snow war began. Snow was flying everywhere as we tried to aim at each other. We weren't even making snow balls, we just grabbed loose snow and chucked it at each other. I must say, it was the best snow war and last I will ever be in.

    After we both huffed for air, (mainly because our upper bodies felt like they were pressed by a weight) we laughed at each other. Remus got up first, reaching his hand out to help me stand. I accepted it and stood.
"You aim like a girl." I said, sticking my tongue out. Remus rolled his eyes and nudged me. "At least I'm not one." I gasped, "Remus lupin! I take offense to that!" Remus laughed. "Whatever."

HEEYYY READER-CHANS ITS LULU MIDNIGHT HERE. sorry it's been awhile since I updated. And sorry this is so short, plus I kinda pushed published when I wasn't supposed to. Oops. Sorry. I've said sorry enough- OH, And sorry for the lack of dialogue. Writers block sucks
Love: Lulu-midnight.