(Sirius X reader) 4

Y/A= your animagi

you rushed over to Remus, you knew he was a werewolf, you just didn't know his transformation could get this bad. you were in the shreaking shack, Remus was whimpering, his skin was turning to a purple-ish and his back seemed to get hunched. "Remus, let the werewolf take over, it'd be less painful. you've got to except him." Remus shook his head and howled in pain. "Y/N! be ready to turn into your Animagi." you nodded, stepping back away from Remus. you turned into a Y/A, James held out his wand, and Sirius turned into a dog. with one last howl of pain, Remus turned into a werewolf, your ears flattened against your head. Remus turned towards you and growled, you took a step back, hoping that Remus wouldn't attack you. Sirius stepped infront of you and growled. what the bloody hell Sirius? he's going to get himself hurt!  James put a protection spell over Sirius as Remus tried to claw him, you heard James say "Y/N move before Remus targets you!" but you wasn't listening, you were to caught up watching Sirius fight Remus. Remus flung Sirius aside and locked eyes with you, oh shit. you thought, as Remus snarled and paced towards you. "Y/N!" James yelled, you stayed perfectly still. Sirius ran back up to you and growled. Remus lifted up his claw and flung you and Sirius aside. you hit your head on a broken table and blacked out.

         you woke up in the hostipital wing, your head was throbbing. you looked beside you and saw James, Sirius, Peter, Lily and Remus, you barley at up before Sirius, lily and james tackled you in a hug. "Y/N! do you feel all right? do you feel light headed?" Sirius asked, "well, um...Sirius I really don't know, I just woke up and I have no idea what I look like..how many bandages do I have?" lily looked up. "only one..your fine..i told you she was fine Sirius." James chuckled, you looked at the bed beside you and saw Remus sit up and smiled at you. "sorry Y/N, you know I had no idea what I was doing at the time.." you  nodded, "i know you wouldn't hurt me Remus." a short women paced in and said "scat! Miss L/N needs her rest! and so does Mr Lupin!" and with that Lily, peter, james and Sirius left, you laid down once more to go to sleep. but you couldn't stop thinking about how Sirius jumped in front of you...

ooooo, sorry that was a short chapter lol, love you guys and thank for reading!! Byyyyee

love- LuLu-midnight