(Sirius x reader) 5

hey guys...I couldn't update because my laptop got an HTTP 403 error..bloody annoying..anyway, enjoy this chapter I so-lovingly put together for you!

   "HOGSMEADE!!!!!" you yelled as you and The marauders finally got out of Zonko's Joke shop, you clutched your bag tightly, looking at all the pranking stuff you got with the marauders. "ok, so ive got the purple, pink, and green hair dye.. what are we going to do again?" James looked back at you, "well we were going to dye some of the slytherens hair.." you nodded, "well I'm going to Tomes and Scrolls.. oh, and  Honeydukes. who wants to come with me?" Remus looked back at you quickly as you said Tomes and Scrolls, and Sirius looked at you painfully. you frowned, " I'll get you some candy Sirius..if you want." Sirius shook his head, " No I'm fine, ill just go with you anyway." you nodded. You knew that Sirius's family had disowned him for being sorted into gryfinndor, You wondered why a family would ever just do that to a handsome-nice guy like Sirius.. You, Remus and Sirius headed for Tomes and Scrolls first. you got a couple of Fiction books, then some school books you had to replace because you accidently made them explode. you skipped out of The book store, Sirius at your heels, Remus decided to stay at the book store a little longer. you stepped inside honeydukes and grabbed some candy, you spun around to see Sirius eyeing some kind of lolli-pop. "do you want that?" you asked, not letting sirius walk out of the store empty handed, "no Y/N, I'm fine." you grabbed the lolloi-pop anyway, ingoring Sirius's protest for you to get it, you set two lolli-pops and five choco-loto's that you were eager to try out, on the counter. "that will be ten stickles, and 6 knuts please.." said the store clerk, you handed the clerk the money and gave Sirius the lolli-pops. Sirius thanked you and You guys walked out of Honeydukes, you guys chatted a bit, but it got cut short when the slytheren bully, Frank, walked up and sneered. "hymp, Ugly-muggley got herself a boyfriend!" Frank called you Ugly-muggley because you were muggle born. you being used to him, simply said, " Go away Frank, or i'll hex you." you looked beside you and saw that Sirius had gotten red in the face, "ha! you wish Mud-blood il-" Sirius tackled Frank to the ground and punched his stomach, "S-Sirius!?" is all you could say as Sirius got back off the ground and stood beside you to look at frank, he was holding his stomach in pain.  you looked at Sirius, then you hugged him. putting your head against his chest. "thank you, Sirius." you wanted to say you loved him, but you didn't think he liked you back. he was so warm, Sirius lightly raised you head up. damnit, those lips looked so damn kissable, he leaned in and pecked you on the lips. you got agitated, and kissed him. you pulled apart and giggled at Sirius's red face, "hm, Sirius..i thought you were a better kisser." you teased, Sirius leaned down again and kissed you, better this time. you only pulled apart when you heard Remus, James, and lily say " ABOUT TIME!!!!" Lily tackled you and hugged you, "AW! what took you so long?? we knew you had liked him since 2nd year! (your in your 5th year) and you were so obvious about it too! I'm so happ-" you really wernt listening to lily's ranting, you were watching Sirius get fist bumped and bro hugged. you chuckled as all of you made your way back to Hogwarts.

     you sat sleepily on the Gryfindor commener room sofa, you lazily held a book in your lap, only for it to fall when you fell asleep. your head rested on your shoulder, you fell a little sideways and your hair was in your face. Sirius looked at your book that had fallen out from your lap, he gentely picked it up and brushed the hair out of your face. "Y/N..." he said softly, he nudged you arm. you woke up slightly, "w-what?" he smiled, "you need to go to bed.." you sighed and grabbed your book and headed to the Girl's dormitory, you turned around and mumbled, "i love you..you idiot." and headed to bed. Sirius was left there, smiling like a fool, he went to bed thinking about you for the rest of the night

whooooooo!!!!!! I'm done with the Sirius X reader story! (even tho I might add on to It) now I will start on my Remus X reader story!! love- LuLu-midnight