the morning glory

narrators P.O.V

                  You were the morning glory after the late dew, he was the cool night wind after a scorching day. You couldn't figure out the night wind, he was like you in so many ways though. He loved books like you, he had a quite sense about him too. but, unlike you, his actions were all jumbled. He would help you find a book, or sit next to you at dinner time and talk to you, but at the same time.. He was so distant, and you were determind to find out why.

                                                                         your P.O.V

                     I grabbed the first piece of parchment I could see, Remus lupin just asked me something but I wasn't listening. I was to soaked into my book, I put the parchment into my book page and looked up.  "um, I'm sorry Remus. but what did you ask me? I was reading, you of all people should understand that its hard to read and listen at the same time.." Remus just simply nodded, "well, I was asking you if you could help me study for the muggle studies test.." I blinked, Remus never needed help studying before, what's he playing at? I cleared my throat and took my book off my lap, then looked at Remus. " I swear, if your friends try to prank me or-or make fun of me in anyway, I'll hex all of you..do you understand?" Remus nodded, "so, off to study then eh?" I nodded and got up, slowly walking to the commener room door, i eyed the corridors, checking to see if the Marauders were standing anywhere. I sighed realising that I had one-fourth of the Marauders with me. I huffed and turned around to see Remus behind Me. i grabbed a piece of my hair and started to play with it while i walked. "well, your not a talkative person are you Y/N?" i shook my head, "Remus, why do you act like you don't know me sometimes?" Remus looked around nervously before shaking his head. "your a smart girl Y/N, i'll let you figure it out on your own.." my eyes narrowed, i had never had a question that hasn't been asnswered in my life! "oh, ill figure it out all right Remus John Lupin!" i said, a little angry that i didn't get the answer i was hoping for, but Remus chuckled. "i bet you will.." i turned around and crossed my arms, "your a real prat..ya know that?" i wondered how Remus had kept his cool when i called him a prat, but he did. "hell, ill bet you would figure out by the time the next full moon comes.." said Remus, looking at you like he'd just gave me a clue. I huffed and strutted over to the library, "come on slow poke! girls don't like to be kept waiting!" Remus rolled his eyes and ran up to catch you.

      first chapter of my Remus X reader story! what did ya think? comment, put this story in your list and like it please, (if you have a wattpad account..)

love: LuLu-midnight