Remus X reader. chapter 2

Remus grabbed 4 books, all of them except one, had the words ' Muggle Studies'. the other one had neat cursive letters spelling ' Werewolf's; how to know if your among one. '... I made a face, "um, Remus, why do you have a werewolf book?" Remus slid the book over to me, "I just want you to read it and keep it.." I raised your eyebrows at him. He opened one of the study books and said "well lets get to studying!"

          I growled at the Defense Against the Dark arts  homework, Molly chuckled. "its not a dog Y/N...you cant scare it away.." Arthur, who was sitting next to her, laughed. I banged my head on the table and groaned. "well it needs to bugger off cuz I have more important stuff to do!!" Remus, who was in the corner of the room, said "more important then your education??" I turned my head around to look at him. "yes!" I said in annoyance. Remus just shook his head and sighed. Sirius jumped of the couch I was sitting on and said, "ill help ya Y/n, if you want!" I shook my head. I huffed and made my way to the girls dorm, "stupid homework!" in the end, I got about 4/5 done.

           The Marauder's prowled the corridors, James was hexing random 'nerds' that walked close to him. I thought it was ironic because his best friend was the biggest nerd ever. I was just silently reading a book, leaning on the wall, when James pointed his wand at me. But Remus grabbed James's hand and whispered something. I looked up from my book, My eyes were narrowed in confusion. it wasn't like Remus to stop James from Hexing people. or me.. I brushed it off and walked to my seventh period, my least favorite subject...Y/L/F/S..

      I sat in potions, listening to professor slughorn, when a balled up piece of paper hit me in the head. I scowled at it, knowing it was probably from one of the Marauders. I picked it up and opened it.

hey, meet me at the black  lake at 3:00am

   And that was it, no name and no explanation. I put the letter in my pocket and pondered on who wrote it. I guess ill find out in the morning..i thought to my self solemnly. 

        OH that was way to short..but whatever, love you guys!