(Sirius X reader) 3

" JAMES, SIRIUS, REMUS AND PETER GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW! LILY GET MY GALLEONS BACK!" the Marauders were currently running around Hogsmead with your money, you didn't know if they were going to buy something way to pricey, or they just liked to see you run for your money. "SIIRRIIUSS! GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!" you tripped over a mound of snow and got a mouth full of gravel. "that's not a nice word Y/N!" Sirius said as he helped you up. you spit out a piece of dirt and crossed your arms, "where's my money Padfoot?" Sirius pointed to James and Remus who were still running around like banshee's. "their idiots.." Sirius nodded, "so madam L/N, do you want to go to the Three broomsticks to get some Butterbeer?" you sighed and smiled. "of course, lord black." Sirius held out his elbow, you pushed him away playfully. "come on, its cold out here.." Sirius wrapped his arm around your shoulders and started to walk towards the warm Three broomsticks.

         you laid in your bed, looking at the ceiling. he put his arm around me...oh merlin.. you thought as you laid there, lily looked at you and sighed. "ya know instead of thinking about Sirius you should be thing about...oh I don't know? maybe the O.W.Ls ..Y/N your in the N.E.W.T class! you need to start studying!" you looked at her, "your right lil's ...but he put his arm around me! do you know how bad I could have been blushing? oh god..what if he saw me blush!?" lily rolled her eyes, "wow Y/N....this is the first time I have ever seen you get worked up because of a boy." you sighed and rolled over. "what about you and james?" lily blushed and turned her head. "w-well, about him...he's mean to snape...s-" you cut her off. "enough about that snape boy! he called you a mud-blood. why do you even care about him?!" lily's face got red, "Because he's the reason I'm here! he got me here! where were you? you were across the street playing with your brother when he told me that I was a witch!" you gripped the sheets of your bed. "i didn't know that you were a witch! you had muggle parents! how was I supposed to know that you were a witch? was I supposed to watch what you did every day? he stalked you! that's how he knew, it seemed like he had a mere obsession over you lily!" lily stood up. "it would of been better if you had told me! but no! it comes down to what my parents blood status was! you saw me make a twig float with a swish of my finger! but it only mattered what you thought!" you sat there, breathing heavily. "lily.." you said gently. "we've been friends since as long as I could remember..im sorry lil's." lily's shoulders sagged, "its fine Y/N...im sorry too." lily smiled. "wanna hug it out?" lily asked with her arms stretched out, you smiled. "always."

HEY HEY guys its me lulu- midnight! I was listening to battle scars while writing this so I said, "what if you got into a fight with your best friend lily?" lol.

love forever and always: lulu-midnight