Cant get him out of my head

That Remus lupin. He gives me hints on why his so distant, but he gives me hints that are also distant. I laid in my bed in silence. Bloody hell. I can't get him out of my mind. Did he want this to happen? I can't stop thinking about it. Honestly. It must be past 12:00. I sighed. I closed my eyes to try to get at least some sleep. My eyes shot opened when I heard a faint howl. Shrieking Shack? Oh wait..thoughts invaded my already tired mind. All the books about werewolves..the wolf bane he left on my desk..oh wow I'm dumb. I jumped up. There was no way that I would go to sleep now. He's in the shrieking Shack. I grabbed my wand and put my cloak. He's a werewolf. I ran out of the dorm room. I didn't bother walking, I ran out of Hogwarts. I didn't have a invisibility cloak, but I was fairly small and quiet, even though I was running. The shrieking Shack was now quiet, besides the creaking noises of course. I walked up to the shack. Now or never. I opened the door and creeped down the hall. I stopped when I could hear whispers. "We need to take him to the Infirmary." Sirius.
"Okay. He's unconscious..it'll take along time." James.
"Let's do it then..." Peter.
All the boys were talking except for one. Remus. I stepped into the room and tapped my foot against the floor. "What the bloody hell is going in here?" The boys jumped to the sudden sound of my voice. "Y/N!" James moved in front of a sleeping figure on the ground. "Cut the act. I know what Remus is, and I couldn't care. We gotta take him to the infirmary." I spoke in a dull voice, trying to mask my urgency. "Um. What? How? When?" I facepalmed, "I'll explain at Hogwarts." The teens nodded. They picked up a bloody and unconscious Remus, setting out for Hogwarts.

    "He was giving me hints, I guess he wanted me to know about it." I explained. I really didn't want to talk about it. I just wanted to make sure Remus knew that I knew. The Marauders nodded. "Is he okay?" I asked. I didn't like asking questions, it made me feel like a idiot. "Yeah. Just a bit beat up." Sirius stated. I sighed. "I wish he would've just told me.." James shrugged. "He didn't even tell us really..he's afraid." I nodded. I felt stupid for not realizing that Remus was a werewolf sooner. The nurse walked up to us and her lips turned into a tight line. "He's up. You only get 9 minutes, he needs his rest. We all agreed and ran into the room where Remus was. Remus laid on the bed with a painful expression when he saw me. "You found out?" I snorted. "I thought you expected me to.." Remus shrugged. "I didn't think you'd find out so soon."
"I feel stupid for not finding out sooner."
Remus chuckled. "For lying to you, when I get better of course, I want to take you to hogsmede.." I smiled warmly. "Sure. I'd love to." I could just feel Sirius and James giving Remus a thumbs up behind my back. He basically asked me out. He finally got the guts to do it. I feel like this is going to end well.

HEEYYY READER-CHANS ITS LULU MIDNIGHT HERE. and sorry for not updating sooner, schools been a bitch. This is a short chapter compared to my walking dead stories. Kinda feel bad about that lol. I might make a longer chapter, I've had writers block so that's just grreeaat. I will update to the Remus story though, anywho, have a nice day my lovelys!