(Sirius X reader) 2.

You crept along the corridors of Hogwarts, knowing that one, tiny sound would alert Mr. Filch and his she-demon cat. Sirius looked around, it felt very uncomfortable being so close to him under the cloak. Remus tripped over his own feet and fell out of the cloak. "Remus you klutz!" you whispered as you helped him up, Remus stepped back into the cloak so fast he almost knocked you over. you almost started to complain, but then you heard heavy footsteps speed walking towards you, Sirius, and Remus. you held your breath, it was Professor Dumbledore. Merlin's beard, you thought Dumbledore is going to know we're here!  Remus went wide and Sirius' mouth was ajar. Dumbledore useally didn't walk around the halls at this hour of night, getting caught by Mr. Flich was fine, but getting caught by the headmaster was terrible! your knuckles had turned white from gripping your jacket so hard. Sirius gave you a reassuring smile as Dumbledore walked right past you guys. you sighed of relief when Professor Dumbledore walked out of sight, Sirius patted you on your shoulder and started to walk again. you silently cheered as you walked in the potions class room. "ok, so ill go make the potion, and you guys watch out for Flich and his cat....or any other teachers.." you and Sirius nodded. "the potion should be ready in 2 hours.." Remus turned around and went into the potions cabinet. "well, Y/N..i hope your not tired because we'll be staying up almost all night!"  you giggled. "i actually am..but ill stay up for the Marauders."

      You took your seat in potions class and gave Remus and Sirius a coy smile, James and lily looked at you guys in confusion. Professor slughorn started to talk about luquid luck until he heard a POP POP POP POP. He stopped talking and listened to the sound, he slowly walked over towards the sorce of the sound. he stopped at his desk, Slughorn cruched down to looked under the desk. there was a BANG then a POP POP POP POP.  you looked over your table and saw a pink Professor Slughorn, random hearts were peeling off his jacket and into the air where they exploded and made a POP sound. the class laughed, you snickered. "that's enough! go back to your rooms! class dismissed!" yelled slughorn, you sprinted out of the class room with Sirius and Remus. when you entered the commender room you high fived Remus and Sirius. " that was brilliant! nice handy work Remus! did you see his face?!" Sirius laughed and nodded. "you guys did that without me?" james pouted, "yeah, sorry Prongs.." james chuckled. "its fine Y/N, that was awsome!" lily crossed her arms, looking disappointed at you. "aw come on lily! you know that was funny!" lily sighed and smirked, "i suppose it was." you smiled, "course it was! now who wants to go to honeydukes tomorrow and get some butterBeer?" your friends went wide eyed "Me!" they all said at the same time. you sighed, "i didn't say I was paying you twits!"