HEGHEGEGEGEEGGG

That's probably how I laugh irl.

Yo
It's ya gurl
Miss I-dont-update-stories-bc-of-writers-block

Cries in fangirl

Yeah.
So.
I made this chapter to explain why I don't update often.
So, it all started at the beginning of this Fanfiction. When I had ideas and thoughts to put into words. Words that got over 200 reads. I like to think my writing has improved since the beginning of this book.

But if there is one thing I can guarantee you of, is that my imagination has disappeared. I can look into space for hours and not think of one chapter idea.

I've always wanted to be one of those writers who thought outside of the box, to make a chapter that aren't like other fanfictions. But, you guys can confirm that my chapters are like the rest of them. Simple and original, plain and very very uninteresting.

I'm suprised that this book got over 1k reads Because, honestly, you could read a different one that has the same ideas-

HOLY FUCCCCCCC
YOU GUYS I JUST THOUGHT OF A STORY IDEA HOLY PFTSGSGSSVEV

I'ma just jot them down so I don't forget them.

Mermaid Reader X Marauders (you guys can pick which one if you comment)
HECKING YULE BALL MARAUDERS X READER PF5TTTTT

yeah. So two ideas for two chapters. Your welcome. That's probably all your gonna get for two months. Sorry, my brain is fried.

I wanna thank you guys for reading this monstrosity, and voting on it! It means alot to me. Considering that this is my most viewed story.

Love for ever and always,
Lulu-midnight