Nine

Alex POV.

A couple days later my brain is rather normal. Memory gaps still show up though. All I want is to go home to my Thomas and cuddle on the couch. Washington offers me a ride home since Jefferson hasn't come back since the night I got here. I politely accept and we both go out to his car.

"Thank you for the ride, dad. I'll see you later." I sigh stepping out of the car.

"Call me if you need anything, son." Washington says with a frown. He climbs back in and drives off. I sigh again and walk to my dorm. With a grunt I jiggle the handle. Strange, it's never locked. I unlock and open the door. I gasp in shock at what I'm seeing. Jefferson and a dark haired man, shirtless, passionately kissing.

"I was gone for three days." I growl. I'm overwhelmed with blinding rage. Tears don't even threaten.

"Alex!" Jefferson yelps shoving the man off of him.

"Hey there, baby bro." The man grunts. He faces me revealing a face like my own. James.

"You two have fun." I hiss. "I'm moving out." I add.

"Baby girl! Alex baby please-" I cut off the tall man.

"Don't worry Thomas. I'm not mad." I say.

"Your not?" The puffy haired man croaks.

"I'm fucking furious." I scream. Thomas flinches and I turn on my heel. I slam the door on my way out. Racing to Laf's place I begin crying. Rain drizzles onto my head ,but I ran out of fucks to give. Pounding my fist into the door I let out a wail.

"Alex? What's going on?. Herc says. I begin sobbing and collapse into his arms.

"Mon amour? Is Alex here?" Laf asks.

"Yeah. Get me a tub of Neapolitan ice cream and call everyone who loves our precious cinnamon roll." Herc says.

"Please don't call Thomas. He doesn't love me." I croak.

"Hey. Hey. I'm sure you don't mean that. Why would you even think that?" Herc asks laying me on the couch.

"He-he cheat-ted o-on m-me wi-with my br-brother." I choke between sobs. I see rage light in the muscular man's eyes.

"He did WHAT?!?" He screams. "Hon I need that air strike you said I could call in."

"Why, mon amour?" Laf asks, bringing me the ice cream.

"Jefferson cheated on our precious cinnamon roll. With his brother." Herc yells.

"What?!? I am going to murder my cousin!" Lafayette screams. Eliza and Peggy burst in.

"Jefferson cheated on the cinnamon roll child?" Eliza shrieks, I see the murder in her eyes.

"I will cut his heart out with a spoon and feed it to James Hamilton!" Peggy screeches. I snort with laughter at my friends, then remember why I'm here and begin bawling.

Sorry I'm late. I was hiring a hit man to kill Jefferson." Angie says walking in. "Actually I was buying you a cherry coke." She laughs and hands me the glass bottle. I pop off the lid and take a giant swig. Since I don't like to drink alcohol I just drink cherry coke.

"You wanna watch Heathers?" Asks Laf. The mention of the movie makes me burst into tears. "I suppose that's a non." George Washington and Martha both show up.

"Good god children. It's two in the morning! What happened?" Martha asks.

"Jefferson cheated on me." I whisper.

"Oh honey. I never liked that boy anyhow." Martha says gently stroking my hair.

"One sec hon, I'm hiring a firing squad." George says pulling out his phone.

"No. don't. Please don't hurt him." I whimper.

"Why?" Asks Herc.

"I don't know." I yawn. Taking a few more bites of ice cream I feel tears rush down my cheeks again. There's another loud knock on the door.

"Thomas? What are you doing here." Angie spits as she opens the door.

"Is Alex here?" He asks trying to look into the living room.

"Why would you care?" Peggy sharply retorts.

"I'm trying to make sure he's okay. I just want to see him." Jefferson whines.

"Well I don't want to see you. Go have fun with James." I yell, saying James as if it was dirty and disgusting.

"Baby Girl? Is that you? Oh god I'm sorry." Jefferson desperately says.

"Don't call me that, Jefferson. I hate you! Just leave me alone." I yell back. The way I say Jefferson is worse than how I said James.

"Please baby!" Jefferson cries.

"He wants you to leave. Get out!" Eliza hisses.

Thomas POV

I walk back into my dorm, soaking wet from the pouring rain.

"Where have you been, love?" James asks.

"Looking for Alex. So I can piece together the relationship you shattered." I snap.

"Mm hmm. And you saw he never loved you anyways, right?" James says.

"No. I found the remnants of a broken man. And lots of death threats." I say. James chuckles and begins taking off my shirt. "James, no." I say.

"James yeesssss. I know you want it." James says. I pull my shirt back down and shove him outside I to the pouring rain.

"Get. Out. Now." I scream. He flips me off and walks into the rain. Suddenly Peggy replaces him.

"I'm here to get Alexander's stuff." She says, glaring at me. With a sigh I let the girl in.

"Tea?" I offer.

"Fuck off." She snaps. I sigh and she grabs everything that belongs to Alexander but leaves the laptop.

"Laptop." I say.

"Angie bought him a new one while he was suffering memory loss in the hospital. What were you doing? Oh yeah, getting hot with James Hamilton" Peggy growls. "Do you know he asked for you five whole times?" She adds glaring up at me. I bite back tears. "You arrogant asshole. We never liked you, but you seemed to like Alex. We were wrong. Why would you cheat on him if you did. And another thing, congratulations. You've screwed him up worse than when John died. All you do is fuck him up. You've never apologized once to him and still he gives you chance after chance. He's too kind and trusting, so when he began dating you I stood by, do you know why? We love home more than anything else, all we want is for him to be happy. So yeah congratulations. You've redefined my best friends life. Congratulations, you reached the bottom of the asshole pit. Congratulations." The shot woman says and slams the door in my face. I flinch.