Meet My Boyfriend

Lance and Keith let go of their hands as they entered the dinning room.  Shiro was taking with Allura,  Pidge was on her computer, and Hunk and Coran were in the kitchen.  Keith sat down and Lance sat down next to him.  Everybody was now waiting patiently for lunch.  Soon enough, Hunk and Coran came in with lots and lots of food.

"Hey guys!  Lunch is served!" (Hunk)

"Enjoy!" (Coran)

Everybody took a bite into the delicious food.  Everybody was talking with one another.  Once lunch was finish,  everybody got up to leave, but Lance stopped them.

"Wait guys! I need to tell you something!"

Everybody looked at Lance patiently and all of them were concerned.

"OK guys,  I need to tell all of you something important... Keith and I are... Dating..."

Keith covered his red face with his hands as Allura and Pidge were jumping up and down, Shiro and Hunk were happy for them,  Coran was down right confused.  Lance hugged Keith which made him blush even more (if that was even possible).

"See they're happy for us!"

"Hahaha I hate you!"

"No you don't! You love me!"

Keith hugged Lance back covering his face in Lance's shirt.  They both got aww's from Allura and Pidge.  Once Keith got his confidence back, he spoked.

"Guys..  I need to tell you something too, and most of you are not going to take this well... I'm... half... galra..."

Everybody's happy expressions were now shocked expressions.  There was a long silence, Keith could feel himself tearing up.  Once Lance noticed, he immediately hugged Keith and his boyfriend hugged back.  Allura then spoked.

"Lance, did you know about this?" Allura's voice sounded very serious.  Which made Keith hold Lance tighter.

"Well, yeah but-

Before Lance could finish, Allura walked out of the room followed by Coran.  Keith looked up as he saw Allura leave.  He than looked at the other paladins.  Shiro looked down and left, Pidge pushed her glasses up and left, Hunk felt very uneasy and left too.  Lance was the only there.  He was still hugging Keith.  All Keith could do was cry more as he hugged Lance.  Lance felt so sad to see his boyfriend like this.  The rest of the day was so bad for Keith and Lance.

Time skip to the end of the day

This day was horrible for the couple.  Every time Keith entered a room, the other person would leave.  Everyone was avoiding Keith.  As for Lance, he talked with the others, but every time they see Keith come in, they dragged Lance away to another place,  Lance wasn't able to see his boyfriend and Keith felt like an outsider.  Once it was time to go to sleep, the couple had a hard time sleeping.  Lance layed there awake and worried as hell about his boyfriend.  He wanted to be by his boyfriend's side no matter what.  Keith covered himself with long and warm blankets and cried himself  to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The next morning,  Keith stayed in his room, while the others were in the dining room.  Lance made his way to the dining room and was greeted.  Everybody acted like nothing happened yesterday.  All of them, just eating breakfast and Lance got so angry how the others treated Keith.  He yelled and nearly scared everybody to death.

"HOW DARE YOU TREAT KEITH LIKE THAT!  MAKING HIM FEEL LIKE AN OUTSIDER!  WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE A GODDAMN TEAM!  SO WHAT IF HE'S HALF GALRA, HE PROVED TO US THAT HE WANTS TO STOP ZARKON.  NONE OF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO TREAT THE RED PALADIN OF VOLTRON LIKE THAT-

Lance then was interrupted by Allura.

"ENOUGH!  This conversation is stopping right here-

"NO IT'S NOT ALLURA.  IN FACT YOU WERE THE MEANEST TO KEITH.  YOU ALWAYS GLARED AT HIM FOR NO REASON-

"LANCE! I am the princess and you will do as I say-

"PRINCESS MY BUTT!  THAT STILL DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO TREAT KEITH IN SUCH A HORRIBLE WAY!"

Everybody felt very uncomfortable. They didn't really know what to do.  This is the first time seeing Lance this angry and this serious.  Allura was about to yell back but decided not, too.  She then realized that she really was horrible towards Keith.  Lance got up to go Keith's room.  He stopped at the doorway and spoked.

"You should all be ashamed for ever treating him like that, he is your friend, not to mention by boyfriend."

Lance left the others in the dining room.  Everybody looked at each other and felt guilty for what they've done.  Lance made his way down the hall and made it to Keith's room,  he knocked.

"Keith?  Babe it's me... can I come in?

"Y-Yeah..."

Lance opened the door and found Keith sitting on his bed wrapped around with a warm blanket.  Lance sat next to him which made Keith hug his blanket even tighter.  Lance hug Keith and noticed that he was in his galra form.  Lance couldn't do anything but hug Keith tighter which made Keith cry more.

"I'm sorry that they treated you like that..."

"It's fine..."

"No Keith, it's not fine.  I got so mad that the treated you like that.  Hell I got so mad that I yelled at everyone at breakfast, including Allura."

"You actually did that... For me?"

"Of course I did.  I care about you with all my heart."

"So do I."

"I love you~"

"I love you more though~"

Both of them just sat their on the bed,  snuggling each other.  Lance kept hugging Keith.  While Keith kept holding his blanket.  The two of them heard a knock on the door, Lance reaponed.

"Keith, can I come in?"

"What do you want Allura, you've already made Keith feel bad, what are going to do next?"

"I want to apologize to him about my behavior."

Keith nodded,  Lance got up to open the door to let Allura in.

"Keith the other paladins and I are sorry..."