Who Was Captured?!

When Lance heard those words, he immediately jumped out of bed and ran towards Allura and Coran.  Once he reached there, he nearly yelled.

"HOW COULD HAVE THIS HAPPEN?!  HOW COULD YOU LET THS HAPPEN?!"

The other paladins came in all out of breath.

"Unbelievable!  We've already fought a bunch of galra soldiers!  And now they broke in and captured Keith?!  What are we going to do?!" (Hunk)

"Jeez Hunk!  Calm down-  (Pidge)

"Calm down?!  CALM DOWN?!  Are you serious right now?!  My boyfriend has been captuted!  Without him, I can't see him blushing and we can't form voltron, but it's mainly the blushing!" (I find it a amusing that everyone is worried about Keith and Lance is whining that he can't see his boyfriend blushing)

"Allura do you have any evidence?"
(Shiro)

Allura nodded.  She then looked back at Coran.  Coran then put the video on screen.

Video Start
Keith was leaving his room.  He didn't make a single noise.  He was walking towards the training room.  He starts training in the (name a really late time because idk how space time works)

"I can't believe it... He does midnight training-

Lance immediately shushed Hunk.  They all continued watching the footage.

Out of no where, two galra soldiers were charging towards Keith.  But he immediately destroyed the robots.  But another came behind him and hit him on the head.  Keith was knocked out.  More galra soldiers came.

"We found the red one's suit and bayard."

"Excellent, now let's take him to the ship."

The galra headed to a small ship.  Once they got there, they walked in with Keith still unconscious.  All the soldiers were in the ship and flew off.
Video End

Everybody looked at each other with a worried expression.  Lance was crying.  But then Hunk patted him on the back.

"Don't worry Lance... We'll get him back..."

Then Coran an spoked up.

"Hold on!  Let me check something!"

Coran went running off to somewhere.  Everbody was so shocked.  A few minutes later Coran came back.

"The red lion is gone! Come look!"

Everbody followed Coran where the red lion should be.  There was nothing there.  (Alright! Let's go mama lion! Go get your son back!)

"Allura.  Do think you can find the red lion's coordinates." (Shiro)

Allura and Coran nodded and headed off.  Hunk, Pidge, and Shiro followed.  Lance just stood there letting his tears flow down his cheeks.  He went to the wall and slid down.  He was now curled up crying softy. 

"Stupid Mullet,  don't you know that I'm worried sick about you?  I-I can't lose you..."

Lance sat there for a long time.  Once he was able to breath normally again, he got up and headed to the others.  He walked into the room.  Allura looked back and spoked to him.

"Lance! There you are.  We found the red lion's coordinates."

"Well what are you waiting for?!  LET'S GO!"

Time Skip

They found the red lion floating in space.  Hunk and Pidge went out in their lions to get it.  They brought it back in.  Once Pidge and Hunk set the red lion down,  Lance was sprinting towards it.  He knew that the red lion always leaves when Keith was in danger, he really hoped Keith was in there.  When he got inside the lion... He couldn't find Keith (OK, mama lion did not succeed, but it's okay).  Shiro then looked at Pidge.

"Pidge, do you think you can find some footage from last night?"

"I'll try my best."

Everbody went away to leave Pidge alone.  Shiro talked with Allura (*cough* his girlfriend *cough*),  Hunk was in the Kitchen with Coran, and Lance was walking back and forth in his room.  He was so worried.  Could something have happened to Keith?  He couldn't focus on anything but Keith.  He kept walking back and forth for at least an hour.

Time Skip
Lance was still walking back and forth in his room.  Then Allura's voice came on the speaker.

"Everybody. Please come to the where the red lion is."

Lance ran out of his room and ran straight towards the red lion.  When he got there, the others were already there.

"I found something."

Pidge played the video.

Video Start
The red lion opened her eyes and launched herself into space (I see all the lions as females; don't judge me).  She was on the tail of the small galra ship.  Then she started attacking.  Then the small galra ship shot a laser beam at the lion.  Causing it to shut down.
Video End

Allura spoked up.

"The only place he could be is on the mother ship."

Everbody nodded.  Lance kept looking down.

"Well... Try to get some rest everyone... we have a lot to face."

Everybody went to their rooms.  Lance had a hard time sleeping.  He was so worried about Keith.  What if something horrible happen to him, but he eventually slept.

Time Skip To The Next Day
Everybody was I. the dining room. eating their breakfast.  Lance looked like he was getting more sad each day.  He barely ate food this mourning.  He barely paid attention in training.  And he barely talked today.  Hunk decided to talk to Lance.

"Look bud..  I understand that you're worried about Keith.  But you need to take better care of yourself.  Do you think Keith would like this?"

Lance shooked his head.

"Then be the you that we all and your boyfriend loves."

Lance smiled and looked at Hunk.

"Thanks man..."

"Anytime."

Lance trained for the rest of the day.  He need to be strong.  He needed to be strong for his friends.  He needed to be strong for Keith.  He stopped training when Lance thought his name.  He was about to cry.  But he stopped himself and continued training. That night, he got more sleep.

Time Skip To The Next Day
Lance woked up.  He felt more relax knowing that he got more sleep.

"I love Keith... Where ever you are babe..."