This isn't like you

"I love you~ 💜"

They both just started at each other and started laughing, but soon Allura came on the speaker.

"Paladins! Come to the control room at once."

"Come on Lance!  We need to go!"

"OK! Ok!"

Lance got off of Keith and both stared making their way to the control room.  Once they got there, they saw the rest of the team.

"Good morning... Purple!" (Pidge)

"Uhh Purple??" (Keith)

Pidge had a smirk on her face.  Keith was confuse and Lance didn't really get it either.

"Lance, what color are you guys?"

"We're red and blue-

The couple then realized what Pidge meant by purple.  Keith turned into a blushing mess... Again.  So was Lance.  Pidge couldn't help but laugh.  Shiro then spoked up.

"Pidge. Stop teasing them."

"So... What's all this about." (Hunk)

"Actually, this is about Keith and his... Galra... Self..." (Allura)

Allura felt uncomfortable talking about this. But Keith felt more uncomfortable than everybody else in the room.

"What about my galra form..."

"Well... You see... You sometimes turn into galra form without noticing... Correct?"

Keith nodded.  Everbody was now curios where this conversation was going.

"What if... The way you act... Changes..."

Everbody had shocked expression, including Keith. 

"What do you mean?"

"What if you lost control."

The entire room was silence.  No one spoked.  No one moved.  Keith started to get scared.  What if he did change.  What's if he tried to hurt one of his teammates. What if he tired to kill-

"Babe?  You okay there?"

Keith looked up and saw Lance was a worried expression.  So did everyone.  Keith nodded.

"Allura.  Where are you going with this?"

Lance looked very serious at Allura.  He even looked like he was glaring at her.  Allura be came more uncomfortable.

"Lance think about it.  What if Keith lost control and tries yo harm any of us.  We have to find a way to prevent it."

"But what if Keith doesn't change?  Saying that Keith might change doesn't he might change-

"BUT SAYING THAT MIGHT NOT CHANGE DOESN'T MEAN I'M NOT!"

Lance was shocked by what Keith said.  The red paladin already had tears in his eyes.  Lance tried to hugged him.  But Keith pushed him away and ran off to his room.  Everybody was now quiet.  Everybody was scared to say something.  But Allura tried to talk to Lance.

"Lance?  Are you you ok-

"Where did that come from?"

Everybody could tell by the tone of Lance's voice that he was furious.

"Where did that come from?!"

Lance was now yelling at Allura.  Shiro then tried to calm Lance down.

"Lance.  Calm down-

"Calm down?  CALM DOWN?!  YOU'RE TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN?!  DID YOU NOT SEE WHAT ALLURA DID TO KEITH?!  MY BABE HAS ALREADY BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH!  GIVE HIM A BREAK!  HE DESERVES IT!  AND IF YOU'RE GOING TO TALK ABOUT THIS TOPIC, TALK ABOUT IT PRIVATE BECAUSE I KNOW KEITH DEFINITELY DOES NOT WANT TO TALK ABOUT THIS!"

Lance stormed off out of the control.  Leaving everyone shocked by what just happen.  Lance reached Keith's room and started to knock on it.

"Keith?  Babe it's me!  Open the door please..."

No response.  Lance started to get worried.  He open the door and saw Keith laying in bed.  Lance walked over and and saw that Keith was laying on his bed.  The blue paladin sat next to him.

"Keith? Do you want a hug?"

Keith got up slowly and hugged Lance.  Lance of course hugged his babe.

"...Lance..."

"Yeah?"

"What if I do... Change..."

"Come on Keith.  Don't think like that.  You know that's that not going to happen as long as I'm here."

"But Lance!  What if I do Change?  What if I can't control myself?  What if tried to hurt any of you?  What if I try to kill you?!"

Lance saw Keith was crying. The blue paladin leaned down and kissed the red paladin.  Lance then hugged Keith tighter.

"Keith... this isn't like you.  The Keith I know is usually happy to see me."

"I am happy to see you."

"Doesn't look like it, but I know how to make you smile~💙."

Keith didn't really understood what Lance was talking about.  But a few seconds later he knew what Lance meant.

"If you try tickling me again, I will rip your arms right off."

"Alright.  Alright. I won't tickle you... Yet."

"Haha.. Yet."

The boys were now cuddling in bed, soon enough, Keith fell asleep.  Lance looked down only to see the red paladin sleeping peacefully.  Lance then whispered.

"You're never going to change.  Don't worry okay.  I want you do be happy..."

Both of them love to be in each other's arms.  Lance knew that Keith is going through so much.  He wished he could just lift the pain off of Keith's shoulder.  But he knew that was impossible.  The blue paladin sometimes wishes that Keith could tell him everything that is bother him.  Lance hold on Keith tighter.  He felt so homesick to be so far away from his family.  But ever since he and Keith got together, Lance was happy.  He was happy when Keith was happy.  He was scared if Keith was scared.  He was sad if Keith was sad.  And he was angry if Keith was angry.  Lance didn't want to let go such a adorable and precious kitty.  Lance felt tired and closed his eyes.  Both of them were now sleeping peacefully.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Keith woke up and found himself hugged by a sleeping Lance... Tightly.  The red paladin eventually got out of the blue paladin's arms.  Just as he got up, he remembered the last time.  He then decided to wake up Lance.

"Wake up sleepy Head~"

"...No..."

Lance covered his face with the blanket.  Keith looked pisssed.  Then he got an idea.

"If you get up... I'll kiss you"

Lance Immediately got up by the word kiss.

"Alright, kiss me~"

Keith stood on his tippy toes and pulled on Lance's shirt.