Did I try to hurt you?!

Lance was putting his head higher.

"Aww Come On! Don't make me feel shorter-"

Lance immediately lean down and kissed Keith. Their kiss definitely woke both of them up.  They pulled away from the kiss.

"... My toes hurt..."

"Hahaha"

Keith gave a glare to Lance and punch him on his arm.

"Hahaha- OW!"

"HA! Now That's funny!"

Before Lance could say anything, the speaker went on, but it wasn't Allura's voice.

"Paladins!  Please head to the control room ASAP!

"... why is Coran talking instead of Allura?"

"I don't know, but come on."

"...OK"

Lance grabbed Keith's hand and took him into the control room.  Everybody was there.  Lance noticed Allura, he wanted to glare at her, but then he noticed she wasn't looking to good.  One thing that stood out the most was her eyes... Lifeless.

"So, what's wrong?" (Shiro)

"It's Allura... She not feeling to good."

"How bad is her condition?" (Pidge)

"It so Bad that she can barely walk on her own, Right Allura... Allura?"

Allura looked at Coram and nodded her head.

"We need you to head to planet Abtrice, it contains a flower called  'blue oleander'(let see if any of you know where that's from), it's very unique and the only blue flower on the planet.  We need at least ten of them to make the antidote." (Coram)

"Alright everybody! Get to your lions!" (Shiro)

Time Skip

The paladins reached Abtrice safely. They were all speechless by the view.

"Wow... This... Is beautiful." (Pidge'on')

"You can sat that again." (Hunk)

"Alright everyone stay focus we need to find that oleander." (Shiro)

Keith and Lance decided to search the caves, Hunk and Pidge decided to search in the forest, and Shiro decided to look in the meadows.

Time Skip

"Where are they? We've been searching for hours!" (Hunk)

"I know... My feet are getting sore..." (Pidge)

"Want to take break?" (Hunk)

"Sure, why not." (Pidge)

They both sat down on a big rock next to a stream.  Pidge was laying down on rock.  Hunk on the other hand got up and sat next to the stream.  It was so clear.  He put his hand in it.  It was... goo like?

"Eww!"

"What's wrong?"

"The water! It feels like goo!"

Hunk grabbed a handful of the too water.

"I wonder... Hmm"

Hunk took a sip of the goo water

"Hey! This is actually pretty Good!  It's so refreshing. 

"Let me try!"

Hunk gave Pidge some.