Apologize

Allura was sorry.  She was a little hesitant knowing that Keith was in galra form.  But Allura didn't let that bother her.

"Keith... I'm speaking the truth, we are all sorry.  Especially me.  As Lance said, I don't have the right to treat someone mean if I don't understand them."

"And I understand that Lance didn't exactly saw those words.  He probably said something more simple."

Allura and Keith started to laugh a little while Lance looked away a little annoyed.  Allura and Keith continued their conversation and Lance spoked here and there.

"Keith, maybe you should show this form to Coran and the other paladins."

"I don't know Allura... What if-

"Come on Keith, I'm pretty sure they are curious about this."

"As Lance said, you should see the others.  I'm pretty sure they want to say sorry in person."

Keith got up and followed both of them to the other paladins.  Keith was holding Lance's hand to make himself feel safer.  The other paladins were at the training room waiting patiently and nervously.

"Uh guys, what if Keith doesn't forgive us? What if he's still mad at us?" (Hunk)

"Hunk, Keith isn't mad at us.  He's just upset that we made him feel like he isn't part of the team." (Pidge)

"Pidge is right.  And so was Lance.  It was mean of us to not talk to Keith about this." (Shiro)

"I agree, we need to make Keith feel like he is accepted again." (Coran)

Soon enough, Allura  and Lance walked in.  Everybody was waiting patiently for the both of their responses.

"Keith forgave all of us, but I'm pretty sure it's better if all of you say sorry to him and person."

"Also, please don't judge Keith, let me just say he will look different.  Come on in Keith!"

Keith walked in and was very nervous.  Everyone was surprised to see a purple and fuzzy Keith with yellow eyes.  The room was silent.  Coran was the first to one to  walk up to Keith

"Keith, as a great chef I am (or great space uncle), I want to say I'm sorry for my behavior towards you."

Before Keith could say anything, Coran walked of to the side.  The next person to say sorry was Hunk.

"Uh h-hi Keith, first of all,  I'm sorry for the way I've acted, I should've never left a room when you entered, second of all, I'm glad you're not mad at us."

Keith and Hunk both gave each other a friendly smile.  Hunk than left and stood next to Coran.  Pidge was next.  Pidge wasn't really good at saying sorry, but she did here best.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you Keith.  I was so mad that the galra took my brother and father, which made me hate you.  But then I realized that you didn't do those bad things.  You're good and you want to save the universe, not destroy it."

Pidge gave Keith her happy smile that everybody loved, she then went to go stand next to Hunk.
Shiro was next.  Keith felt a little nervous to what Shiro would say.

"I'm sorry Keith that we made you feel like an outsider, we were wrong.  You're Keith, the paladin of the red lion. And just to let you know, the red lion picked you for a reason.  Shiro then walked off and stood next to Pidge.  Allura than spoked up.

"See Keith, we all feel terrible.  So, do you accept over apologie?"

Before Keith could say anything, Lance spoked.

"WAIT! I didn't say sorry to Keith. Huh... Let's see... Ah ha! I got it!"

Lance put his hand on Keith ear and started scratching it.  Keith blush started to grow and he tried his best not to purr.

"Not going to purr!"

"Yes you are 💙."

"N-no I'm n-not!"

"Oh yes you are~"

"N-not g-going to...

"Come on babe.  Just do it~💙"

Everybody was concern to see what Would happen.

".....Purrrr... Purrrr..."

Lance stop scratching Keith stopped purring.  He covered his face and everybody was "awwing" at Keith's purr.  Lance hugged his (*cough* smol and fuzzy *cough*) boyfriend.

"So... do you accept EVERYBODY'S apologie?"

"Of course... Well, except yours?"

"Aww come on babe! I know want will cheer you up~💙"

"W-what-

Lance pulled Keith into a kiss.  Everybody was clapping for them.  Once they let go,  Lance noticed the Keith was blushing even more.

"I-I'm still mad!"

"Whatever you say babe~💙"

Keith felt so happy to feel appreciated again.  It warmed his heart that a lot of people cared about him.  Everybody headed to the dinning room.  Hunk and Coran whipped up some amazing food the entire team.

Time skip

It was time for bed and everybody was tired.  Everybody went to their room to get some shut eye.  Keith was so happy to finally get some proper rest.  Lance also rested well.   But at that same night, Lance a nightmare.

"Keith,  p-please calm down!"

Keith was in his galra form and growling at Lance.

"Keith please!  Don't you recognize me?!"

Keith kept growling and jumped on Lance.  Lance was now below a growling Keith.

"K-keith p-please! This isn't you!"

Keith kept growling and bit on Lance's shoulder.  Then... Lance woke up gasping.  He was crying so much.  Lance went ahead to touch his shoulder, no bite mark.  He sighed in relief.  Lance tried to sleep, but he couldn't.  He then got up from his bed and went outside his room.  Lance started to walk down the hall all the way to Keith's room.  He did his best not to
make a single sound.  He reached Keith and knocked on it.

"Keith... can I come in?"

There was no answer.  Lance then felt like an idiot  by coming this late.  As he was trying to walk away, he heard soft gentle voice from the other side of the door.

"Come in."

Lance walked in to find Keith crying.