Screw Up

Hey sweeties!! Here it is, part 2 of Double Standards. If you haven't read Double Standards yet please read before you start this one!!

For those that have, get comfortable and let the journey begin! Find out how London and Laney's children turn out!!

As always vote if you like what you read and comment away!! Thanks!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Sitting on my bed, I stared out the window as a tow truck took my BMW away for good. Turning away, my thoughts returned to the events that's taken place over the past few days. Event's that has made me a prisoner in my own room.

If you don't know by now, I'm Mirimosa Alexandrea Harper. Miri for short. Yes, I'm the daughter of the Italian mafia king, London Harper and Laney Harper.

Recently my Pape has stripped me of everything. Yes, I owned up to my evasive behavior but I also blame Pape for my erratic doings.

He's always kept me under his thumb, ruled with a iron fist, always expected perfection from me. I was raised to be a lady, attend a all girl Italian Catholic school. I'm eighteen and have never been on a date, to a party, or had a boyfriend for that matter.

My Pape will only allow me to talk to Italian boy's, preferably one's that have grown up in the family and know the business.

Then there was Cole Butino. The son of my parent's best friends, my Pape' s right hand man, Conner and Ela. Cole's basically been my best friend since birth. Dem, Cole, and I have been inseparable since kids. Dem is my older brother.

As kids I always seemed to beat Cole up and make him cry. Finally when I was twelve, Cole had enough of my teaseing and pushed me off my bike into my mom's rose garden causing me to scrape my elbow.

I watched as Cole's dad, Conner spanked him while my Pape bandaged me up saying "You know I'm surprised he hasn't got you sooner as mean as you are to him".

Turning my nose up, I sneered "well he's ugly".

My Pape laughed and shewed me off to play. Cole's parent's as well as mine always joked saying Cole and I would get married one day, but I had no intentions of that.

Sure, Cole and I had our moments. He was my first  and only kiss up until a few months ago. We was fourteen and in my Pape' s garage sitting in his Porsche pretending to be older. I would tell him all my secrets, plus I was curious and he was the only boy I had contact with.

I asked Cole "have you ever kissed a girl?"

Shaking his head no I said "kiss me Cole".

"No"

"Please, come on".

I leaned in with my eye's closed and lips puckered and waited. Finally he gave in and kissed me softly but I darted my tounge in his mouth. Surprising him, he pulled away and we both wiped our mouths.

"Is it suppose  to be that messy? Maybe we should try again". I suggested. We sat out there the longest time just kissing.

Our secret meetings in the garage continued on as the years passed. Eventually the kisses turned into heavier petting. I would place his hands under my shirt or wear a skirt and encourage him to finger me. I even asked him once to let me have a look at his tool.

"No Miri".

"Please Cole, let me see it".

Giving in, he unzipped his pants and all I could do was gawk. I reached for it but he quickly pulled away.