Coming Full Circle

Demarco

A year has passed since our world went insane. A year since my parents and sister was captured. A year since Samantha left me but by the grace of God she took me back and I try not to piss her off because that chic is loco and I don't want to carry anymore ass beatings from her.  A lot of good changes has happened to my family in this past year as well, but all that will come later. As for now I've got to get ready for the big dinner tonight with the entire family.

Looking myself over in the mirror I yelled for Sam who by the way lives with me now. Oh, and also works for my mom. Before you get the wrong idea and start bashing me I had nothing to do with her decisions. She did all this in her own once she graduated. She manages the stripper charity for my mom. Sam's mother is out of rehab and doing well. I put her in a apartment in our building but she has no idea what I am and both Sam and I thinks it's best to keep it that way.

Cupcake finally walked in. "Yea babe"

"How do I look?"

Smiling she adjusted my tie "like a handsome man who's getting ready to start his furture".

Giving me a kiss we headed out the door for the den. The banguet room had been finely decorated and was packed to the brim for this exchange. I walked to the long table that was set up for just my family and faced the other tables. My Pape was sitting dead center with my mom to his left and I took the seat to his right with Samantha flanked by my side.

Finally the married couple waddled in. It was quite funny as Cole helped his pregnant wife up the steps to the table where Miri took the seat next to mom along with Cole. You heard me right, Cole and Miri tied the knot almost six months ago, even though I thought Pape would never let her hand go at the alter. Pape even broke down when Miri said I do while I stood beside Cole as his best man and laughed and encouraged him to run, that it was never to late.  Naturally Miri interrupted the priest right in the middle to tell Pape to kill me.

And yes, Miri is now three months pregnant with a boy who she is given him her maiden name. That's right. In six months we will meet Harper Cole Butino. Even though I'm trying to convince her to name him after his uncle, me of course. Honestly I can't wait for him to get here. I catch myself already buying cool baby toys for him and promising to take him to get his first tattoo when he gets older.  

As for me and Sam I'm planning on proposing in a few weeks and hopefully start on our own family.

Then Pape surprised mom with a new house. The land she owned in the country, well Pape finally built her dream home there and made it her Christmas gift. Conner and Ela flew in from Italy for this important night as well. Once he retired they moved there but now are considering moving back since they have a grandchild on the way. Conner claims you can never have enough protection for the little one. In fact Pape has over fifty men staioned at the new house for security.

Finally it was time for the show to start. First my Pape was honored by several of his men. Then I was called to stand up with my Pape where he pinned  a golden emblem of our family crest to my lapel then I recited the omerita. Next my right hand man joined my side. Cole Buitino, where he repeated the same ritual that I had. My Pape hugged me then sat down, no longer the king. My mom cried for him as well as me. As the night came to a end I watched as my parents shared a long kiss, grasped hands, then run off like newly weds to their new future. Knowing how hard they fought for their love I glanced at my cupcake and prayed she would stick by my side for years to come like my mom did for my Pape.

Sam gave me a nervous yet happy smile as I walked to her and dropped to my knees. Change of plans, I asked her to marry me right there and held my breath until she said yes.

Now let me present to you the new Italian mafia king.

London Demarco Harper. Dem for short.

My kingdom has begun.

Hello my readers!! Sadly it's cane to a end

Hello my readers!! Sadly it's cane to a end...or has it? Let me know if you'd be interested in possibly another book following the lives of Demarco and Miri.

Thanks so much for taking the time to read my work, it means a lot. Also feel free to comment. I love hearing your thoughts and I love to talk as well!!

I do have plans for another book very soon but it isn't related to the Harper's. Keep your eyes open for it!!