Meet the Family

Samantha

My eye's fluttered open to soft sunlight streaming through the window of Demarco's bedroom. Stretching like a lazy cat, I felt the warmth of his body next to me. Memories of what we did last night came flooding through my mind and my face heated up from embarrassment. Never had I'd been so  exposed to a man before.

Turning over to face his sleeping form, I took his handsome features in. Demarco was something to look at but I really worried about his anger. I hate to admit it, but he could be scary at times and I didn't won't to fear him, especially if I going to be dating him. Bringing my hand up to feel the cool pearls strapped around my neck only induced my worry more.

Coming from a family that had nothing, it felt awkward having something so expensive. Growing up there was nights I went to bed hungry, used candles because the the electric bill hadn't been paid, even tape my old sneakers up to keep the cool air from seeping in through the holes. Being with someone so wealthy was intimidating. What if Demarco discovered my poverty filled past along with my drunk mother and abusive stepdad, would he shun me like so many other's had?

High school was tortuous, I was consistently teased for my clothes and home situation. The towns people always steered clear from us and I could see the pity in their eye's for me as I passed.

Breaking my thoughts, I noticed that I was softly trailing my finger over Demarco's number eight tattoo and had been for quite a bit.

"What's on your mind cupcake?"

Jumping at the sound of his gruff yet sexy morning voice, I jerked my finger away. I felt my cheeks turn red at being caught in the act.

"How long have you been awake?" I asked hoping he hadn't been watching me for to long.

"Since you rolled over. I've watched you trace my tat at least fifty times".

"Sorry".

"Don't be. It felt relaxing. Now what was you thinking about? You seemed to have been in heavy thoughts?"

Shrugging I played it off. "Nothing really".

"Cupcake" Demarco said placing his arm around my waist pulling me to him. "You can tell me no matter what it is".

"Really it's nothing Demarco".

He arched those oh so sexy brows at me and said"okay. Just know I'm here whenever you feel comfortable to talk. I'm going to hop in the shower and since it's Saturday we'll go do something".

I watched as he rose from bed naked. He didn't seem to have a care in the world as he trotted around the room and he shouldn't. Demarco was magnificently built and very well endowed. Almost as if he had been molded by a sculpture. Realizing I was naked as well yet very thirsty, I tucked the sheet securely around me and stood up. As I made my way to the door I felt the sheet being jerked from my grasp and before I knew it I was standing stark naked in the blazing daylight.

Trying to cover myself as best I could with my arms and hands, Demarco stood watching me with amusement.

"Toss me my sheet back right this instant Demarco". I hissed.

Laughing he taunted "Come and get it cupcake".

"This isn't funny Demarco. Now.

"I see your hotdog tattoo.

"Screw you"

Demarco got serious. "Samantha remove your arms from covering your body. You have a beautiful body and I don't won't you hiding it from me".

Stepping closer to me he said with a growl. "Do you know how it makes me feel knowing I'm the only man to have ever laid eye's on your naked body. That I'm the only man that has made you moan and seen your face as you came all over my fingers".